• Show
Clear All

Colorado meet: Oct. 1 @ City Park, Denver

Colorado Meet: Oct. 1 @ City Park, Denver
    5p-6pm

Attending:
    Elositocandela
    Nostringz

Well people of Colorado, we are going to do a mini meet between me (elositocandela) and nostringz. All people are welcome.
    http://www.google.com/maps?hl=en&lr=...,0.014634&om=1
    The place, that we are going to be waiting is on Elizabeth St. on the coldasack* north of 17th Ave. Starting between 5-6 Denver time. Any questions im or pm me.

Signing in! we have 2 arcadia green cb7s going and are accepting others with open arms

it'll be the first colorado meet and i apologize for such short notice and we can discuss later for upcoming meets in the future. We'll post pics of the meet turnout. check back in a few

Be Clean

Comment

no!!!!! u guys suck ass! not on a sunday lol

dammit i wanna go but i cant because i work sunday. the first is a sunday right? i think so...hmmm dammit i have been trying to put a meet together so long...ohh well we will have to plan another one some time

Comment

we can plan another meet right after this, its only the begining of the cb7 not rice out of colorado, because almost all of the cb7's are riced out so yeah

Comment

im far from rice

Comment

i know man, i'm not saying you lol, but most of them are here in colorado :P

Comment

ohh i know that lol! i seen a cb7 up on federal and 80th by my house, it was like a dark brown color and had red exclipse wing on it! pretty *** if u ask me! but anyways post pics and have fun...and we need to plan another one soon

Comment

Originally posted by Hanzino
                ohh i know that lol! i seen a cb7 up on federal and 80th by my house, it was like a dark brown color and had red exclipse wing on it! pretty *** if u ask me! but anyways post pics and have fun...and we need to plan another one soon
                i know who it is LMAO its my fucking cousin, what a retard they toll me that he put a wing, and i was like what kind? then they toll me it looked ok... but i was like and eclipse wing? on a CB7? i was like untill i see i'm going 2 believe it, but yeah its him. did he have a sound system on his car? with window tint? if yeah you should beat his ass again. like you did the other day i kinda saw you, remember?

Comment

lol thats funny that its ur cousin..

you saw me? i dont remember, now that i think about it thought i think i have seen ur car with the rims but i dont remember seeing amber corner lights and shit

Comment

Originally posted by Hanzino
                    lol thats funny that its ur cousin..

you saw me? i dont remember, now that i think about it thought i think i have seen ur car with the rims but i dont remember seeing amber corner lights and shit
                    Unfortunately… yeah but not a near cousin though, thank god. I always bitch at him about he fix’s his CB7, but it’s his car so…. But yeah he used to have a 91 gray accord, remember when you where racing down federal near 90 and 70 around there. I just put those blackhouse headlights about a month ago, and I don’t go north of federal that much but I might now. Since I’m moving to another house and to another job I might see you cruising more often

Comment

ohh ya i remember beating that cb7! lol....when i had 5 people in my car and my subs hahha but ohh well...my car is getting all old and beat up i wanna get rid of it but cant now! ohh well

Comment

if you do just sell me your fogs and sidemarkers and we're cool lol

Comment

That sucks,my closing on my house got pushed back to the 18th of october now. I'll be heading up there on the 11th. I hope you guys have fun and get something else after that when I'll be there. Later,

CHRIS.
                          TURBO SOON TO COME!!!!
                          183 horsepower at the wheels and
                          182.5 torque at the wheels with 156,400 miles and an automatic.

Comment

Originally posted by 1SWEETACCORD
                            That sucks,my closing on my house got pushed back to the 18th of october now. I'll be heading up there on the 11th. I hope you guys have fun and get something else after that when I'll be there. Later,

CHRIS.
                            you better be lol we are so lonely here in colorado

Comment

hey i would go but i dont have a cb7 no more but im parting out if you guys know anyone who wants to buy a honda accord that still runs for like 500 bucks let me know its got driver side damage

Comment

Working...
                              X