No announcement yet.

Colorado Role Call!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I agree if for nothing else the compression test and you get a guarentee with the damn thing!

Comment

Yup I need those guarentees!! Make me feel all warm inside!
      5th Gen. Lude Team I <3 JDM

Comment

Hey topcop182 do you have an AIM screenname??

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord1
          Hey topcop182 do you have an AIM screenname??
          No man sorry I need one! but in the mean time i do have a myspace.....www.myspace.com/callmeblack

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord1
            I recommend Not buying a motor from a junkyard, unless you really need to. They dont warranty them, and they dont do any type of leak down or compression test. Go to hmotorsonline.com and get a REAL motor.
            yeah there is no garentee on junk yard motors but u asked locally my friend bought a d16z6 from there and never had any problems and the guys at r&r know there shit just a thought though and yes if you want a good motor go online tigerjapanese.com is pretty good too i found a f22b for 600 and and h22 for like 900

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

is spelled guarentee wrong sorry

Comment

Originally posted by topcop182
                No man sorry I need one! but in the mean time i do have a myspace.....www.myspace.com/callmeblack
                yo man i requested you on myspace

Comment

Originally posted by elositocandela
                  yo man i requested you on myspace
                  I didn't get anything? umm try searching by my email address www.topcop182@hotmail.com

Comment

Bump

Comment

lol yeah... i think i forgot to press the request button i'll check that later btw i heard one of you guys was going to do a mini-mini meet but never heard anything about it.

Comment

Lol yeah I met up with whitejdmcb7 on sunday (good guy btw) we should plan something like on a sunday in castle rock or something like that soon!

Comment

Originally posted by topcop182
                          Lol yeah I met up with whitejdmcb7 on sunday (good guy btw) we should plan something like on a sunday in castle rock or something like that soon!
                          Yeah sounds good! But I always work on Saturdays.

Comment

I do too I said sunday

Comment

yeah MEET we all need to meet this summer sometime and thanx for the complenment topcop i feel all warm and fuzzy inside

Comment

I'm still hoping to be out there this summer,can't beleive it's taking forever to sell this house. Hope to see you guys soon.

CHRIS.
                                TURBO SOON TO COME!!!!
                                183 horsepower at the wheels and
                                182.5 torque at the wheels with 156,400 miles and an automatic.

Comment

Working...
                                X