Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guys, where is there a good dyno in the BK/BX/Queens area? We should have a dyno day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys, where is there a good dyno in the BK/BX/Queens area? We should have a dyno day!

What do you guys think? I'm curious to see what my F22B will put down. Where can we go, how much would it be and who would wanna go? I wanna get in there before it gets cold.

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
    What do you guys think? I'm curious to see what my F22B will put down. Where can we go, how much would it be and who would wanna go? I wanna get in there before it gets cold.
    well theres drt. off of woodside just off of queens blvd on the back block $75 bucks three pulls,T&R racing them rx7 boys not to fond of them but ohwell.

Then theres another spot my boy has they are pretty good 75 bucks. But heres the thing when you get a reciept or whatever dont put your real address people are real shysty these days you got a fast honda cats may come and check you out lol .

Comment

Working...
    X