Ct Meets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ct Meets

okay so we have a meet planned we are having it July 26 @ Mirror lake dr ( Hubbard Park) in Meriden CT 06451 at around 12pm but some of us well be there earlier then that .We are also going to have a BBQ along with it. so everyone that wants to come let us know we well have a list of everyone thats coming so far along with the food they well bring below.

LIST OF PEOPLE COMING SO FAR and food they are bringing:
    1.92accordcb7ex - (hot dogs and hamburgers along with rolls and buns)
    2.Lecco - (charcoal, liting fluid, grill and adobo)
    3.i-07 - (Iced tea and grill).
    4.h22wagon93 (possibly)
    5.bliz07
    6.N9netwoAccord (if turn out is good)
    7.crazyvtec93h22
    8.My93Cb7
    9.drift878
    10.Accrdwgnguy (possibly)
    11.SoySauceCb7 (as long as its close)
    12.dee18701 (chips and junk food)
    13.AcCoRd91cBsEveN
    14.1badacc
    15.josuecangri (plates and napkins)
    16.Ant (trying to make it after work)
    17.CurtRaw ( cooler and ice)
    18.venomR546 (sodas)
    19.GREENCB3
    20.minoreparations (not able to make 26th date but if it is changed cause of rain hell be there)

so as stated bye Lecco we still need chips, bread , more charcoal (just in case), and anything you might want on your burger or hot dogs like mayo, ketchup, onions, lettuce, bacon, chilli...... W/E or any other food to grill or junk food is welcome also.

we are still going to set the date up it wont be until at least early to mid july due to money situations on my part any ways im not sure how everyone else feels about that but list up some dates and we can all decide what sounds best.
    Last edited by 92accordcb7ex; 07-09-2009, 11:42 PM.

If enough CT people from here show interest we could make our own mini meets and what not...I know there's a few out there STAND UP !!!!!!!

who's real ? who's fake ? that's the people I hate

Comment

I'm down
      Stuff 4 sale 2nd gen dsm turbo manifold, ebay type s blowoff valve, 93 ex pt6 ecu, f22a6 camshaft, f22a6 intake manifold, obd1 p13 ecu

Comment

yeah it sucks cause i see so many cbs in ct but nobody has any intrest in them out here i think us cb7tuners have to change this here in ct so we need to stand up and show that we are here lol.

Comment

That is so true but half the time people don't have a computer to visit this web site, thats' when the cb7 tuner comes out of me to teach em something. I know a few in this position including josuecangri (a member here) that don't visit the website as much as he would like to. But seriously if we was to set something up I could get at least 2 other cb7 to be down from the many in my town

Comment

yeah true no computer doesnt help and thatd be 5 of us so far but i know theres hundreds of cb7s in ct and i know there has to be a decent amount on here and its crazy none of my friends have cbs. damn so i cant get others to show up i think ct needs to respect there cbs more then what we are lol. i gotta get some decals for the site to help rep it out here and try and find some others interested in it and hey anyone from other states willing to stop by for a meet somewhere in ct????

Comment

There is more than a few here I've been hitting up everybody I see, trying to get all of us together. Just imagine if we spread the word out here, CT would be one of the states with a lot of members, there's a lot of cb7s out here

Comment

exactly just in one area in waterbury i was at the other night i lost count of how many cb7s there were out there. we can definitely be one of those states with a ton of memebers we just gotta find them all lmao.

Comment

Now thinking about in the last meet we had here we pulled over this pretty cool guy that was passing by with a black ex name Hector. He said he was going to visit the website hopefully he registered......... Hector if you see this post up let me know you still out there..... I didn't forget you bro and your # still in my car

Comment

im gonna start looking for ct people on here and see what happens. hmm i wonder how many ct people have swapped there accords . well lets work together and see what we come up with.

Comment

I'm swapped and I'm with you bro lets wake up this people, make something happen even if is small at first, it'll be better than what it is now.......ummm bliz07 I know you got to know somebody w/ a cb7s if you live in CT but seriously any help would be good

Comment

if its a decent turnout i'd make the drive from NH again

Comment

Wow thanks man, I like you already ( no homo) I will try my hardest

Comment

itll start small but if we can show that we have alot out here then like N9netwoAccord well have people coming from other states as well so yeah lets get out there and try and see what we have to work with hell i know was a ton of cb7s out at the street races back when that was going on and so i know theres people that are into there cbs like we are and i really hope we can get this thing going and get ct some rep on here.

Comment

Maybe a Mass meet. More people would go. You got the NH, Maine, Mass peps to meet halfway
                              NEW PSN
                              H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
                              RIP

Comment

Working...
                              X