No announcement yet.

connecticut cb7 meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QUOTE=deevergote;2514220]Unless someone from down here is going and wants to take the box of merch along, no Though anything can still be ordered online...[/QUOTE]

im cryin..0 well maybe at the end 0f the year u can c0me.but wish u c0uld g0.

my new turbo build

Comment

Yeah, me too. The date was never nailed down, so I wasn't able to prepare for it. I found out for sure when it was on Tuesday...

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
        Yeah, me too. The date was never nailed down, so I wasn't able to prepare for it. I found out for sure when it was on Tuesday...
        nothing to fear! dev im on my way right now, im gonna pick you up

....oh J, if its not too much trouble cant you send me a wake up text? nothing earlier than 9am please, im so freaking tired i hope i dont over sleep
        Last edited by JaberCB7; 04-23-2010, 11:12 PM.

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
        When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

i guess im not making it either i dont trust my car just yet... figuring all the bugs out tryna make it run right... but i will see all of you at the NYMM !!!

Have fun and drive safe take some pics i wish i could go

^^MY OLD RIDE
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

ill be leaving my house around 11:00-11:30... i got two packs of hotdogs.. just forgot to get buns... so if someone can grab some buns that would be great! thanks.. and Zman, i got the bumper lights for you in the truck and ready to go... Jaber, i got the tails too... and ima bring a deck of cards and see what else i can find around the house..
            Originally posted by deevergote
            wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

ok, im going to fleet market to get me a new alarm, then wash and wax and aroun 12-12:30 ill be meeting up at ikea with whoever else coming from lower ct. call or text me so ya dont get lost 203)737-0592

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

im leaving at 11 or so, wahsing the car and meeting with jaber, unfortunately, no highway pics from me. window tinter said i cant roll my windows down for a few days

Comment

Originally posted by zmanwit90accord View Post
                  im leaving at 11 or so, wahsing the car and meeting with jaber, unfortunately, no highway pics from me. window tinter said i cant roll my windows down for a few days
                  didnt kno that? bout 2 or 3 days, as long as its dry and warm out it might be quicker but dont be hastie

Comment

Originally posted by JaberCB7 View Post
                    ok, im going to fleet market to get me a new alarm, then wash and wax and aroun 12-12:30 ill be meeting up at ikea with whoever else coming from lower ct. call or text me so ya dont get lost 203)737-0592
                    Originally posted by zmanwit90accord View Post

dam i wanted to leave like 11 or so but John cant get his car until 12.. but idk if ima wait for him or not... im to excited and just wanna get the f**k out lol i washed and waxed the truck already now just waiting around
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

woohoo! shit was fun, about 10 of us but that kool. who posting pics?

Comment

s0 yeah t0day was fun.0nly llike 10-12 cars and a f0rd p0s.but it was fun t0 get 0ut 0f the h0use and meet new pe0ple.pics up s00n!

my new turbo build

Comment

Yes it was cool let's get some picturesss!! Start a new thread tho not on this one!

92 Accord Cb7 ^^
                          My Ride Thread~~Click Below.
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176232

Comment

yea someone post the thread and ill post some of the photos i took, ill also provide link to album if someone wants to keeps some pics

Comment

Good times tho you suckers got crazy at the end Me and my boy lost you guys. BTW running red lights in Berlin tnpk is a big NO NO ...... reckless.... no wonder people talk so much shit about "Honda guys" but whatever at least I wasn't driving my car

who's real ? who's fake ? that's the people I hate

Comment

Originally posted by JaberCB7 View Post
                                yea someone post the thread and ill post some of the photos i took, ill also provide link to album if someone wants to keeps some pics
                                Lets see em

who's real ? who's fake ? that's the people I hate

Comment

Working...
                                X