No announcement yet.

A New England meet of sorts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What needs to be installed? Do I smell a CB7T parts-install meet at your house?!

life is good.

Comment

oh shit, wrenching party at marcs house! i like the idea of us doing our own kanc or seacoast cruise, maybe some grub too.

Comment

sounds good to me lol but i dont think we should wait til the spring meet,we should try and do this around valentines day or the beginning of febuary
        Originally posted by deevergote
        wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

if spring is the time, i vote for a scenic cruise on I-91. for those that have driven on it, its a perfect 2 lane (i think) highway and it is very much a sight to see especially when trees are blooming and such. not to be biased for CT but the original meeting place for the meet was in new britain, right off a I-91, at least thats how i would get there. i think it would be perfect for anyone coming up or down to that location.

Comment

Originally posted by zmanwit90accord View Post
            if spring is the time, i vote for a scenic cruise on I-91. for those that have driven on it, its a perfect 2 lane (i think) highway and it is very much a sight to see especially when trees are blooming and such. not to be biased for CT but the original meeting place for the meet was in new britain, right off a I-91, at least thats how i would get there. i think it would be perfect for anyone coming up or down to that location.
            yea sounds good to me.. and the newlondon shore line is also a site to see... and down the road from my house is a lake with a perfect parking lot for meets but i dont think anyone is gunna want to go there.... (Salem CT)
            wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

ok For Those That Dont Know There Is A Nyc Meet July 24th, 25th In Bear Moutain Check The Threads For Exact Location

Comment

Originally posted by zmanwit90accord View Post
                That sounds good too I really don't care where I just wanna cruise with other CB's

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by cb7inct View Post
                  ok For Those That Dont Know There Is A Nyc Meet July 24th, 25th In Bear Moutain Check The Threads For Exact Location
                  Hells yeah count me in gotta check out that thread now

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
                    What needs to be installed? Do I smell a CB7T parts-install meet at your house?!
                    Here is a hint. Lots of JDM wiring and and cutting of the bumper. Whole front end make over, new suspension, and other things. I have all the parts except struts. Audio, ext mod in the back. Ive been hoarding parts, only a couple members know what im talking about
                    Originally posted by scudweiser View Post
                    oh shit, wrenching party at marcs house! i like the idea of us doing our own kanc or seacoast cruise, maybe some grub too.

I ve tried that before and nobody showed. We can try it again
                    NEW PSN
                    H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
                    RIP

Comment

Mark are you going to any of the meets even if you don't get parts in in time?

life is good.

Comment

I am down for a meet/whip.... except i took the car off the road for the winter.......

My CB7 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=phalpin

Comment

Originally posted by phalpin View Post
                          I am down for a meet/whip.... except i took the car off the road for the winter.......
                          Still dood, if you can make it the more the merrier.

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
                            Mark are you going to any of the meets even if you don't get parts in in time?
                            I should have these parts on soon. still collecting. Just got a new item this week. Been wanting one for awhile. Now I just need to mod it to work. This can be done in the next month.
                            NEW PSN
                            H22wagon

RIP

Comment

Originally posted by H22WAGON93 View Post
                              I should have these parts on soon. still collecting. Just got a new item this week. Been wanting one for awhile. Now I just need to mod it to work. This can be done in the next month.
                              man i cant wait to see ur wagon done , Hopefully ill be able to make it to a meet this year
                              93 accord Black 10th Anniversary (REBUILD)
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=125009

1992 Accord Lx Frost White - SOLD
                              1993 Accord Se Coupe - Totaled
                              1992 Accord Ex Sedan 5 speed - SOLD
                              1992 Accord Lx Coupe - SOLD
                              1990 Accord Ex Sedan 5 Speed - Daily Driver
                              1993 Accord 10th Anniversary - STOLEN (REBUILD)

Comment

Originally posted by tonylx87 View Post
                                man i cant wait to see ur wagon done , Hopefully ill be able to make it to a meet this year
                                The wagon is never gonna be done, but I might be gettin another car this summer.

Been wanting to see your ride too, missed you by 20mins last year at Hooters
                                NEW PSN
                                H22wagon

RIP

Comment

Working...
                                X