tjs92accord
    XXCHIOVNIDCAXX
    MORE TO COME....... HOPING

Imports wars dates where we can have meets
    Sat, May 21
    Sat, June 18
    Sat, Aug 6
    Sat, Oct 8
    Last edited by hpaccord91; 04-03-2005, 02:09 AM.

(\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

im down, but it depends when and where. i'll try my hardest to get there. i go back to school at amherst soon. right now im near boston

Click Here for My Member's Page | Free money for searching the web. Needs PayPal account

Comment

sup, just joined....hey i'm down with a meet...i'm in Southern New Hampshire so let me know when u want to meet and i'm there. We need a meet in NH though, lots of accords here.
      My members ride thread

Comment

setup a time and place. ill be there

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

i think lke i said in the last one we could meet in epping NH watch the cars race impor wars then go from there this meet will probly be on a sat this is what we are shooting for 10 doller to get in 15 to race and 25 for showing off the car and bring money there will be a proshop there that sell mad cheap shit there i mean nice things to

May 21 sat 12:00 or 1:00

Toyo Tires/Town Fair Tire Import Wars presented by The New England Dodge Dealers & Verizon Wireless, plus Cycles 128 Street Fighter #1 - No Test & Tune - gates open at 8 a.m. (Compacts/Imports only - Motorcycles limited to Street Fighter Class only)may 21 sat
          Last edited by hpaccord91; 02-12-2005, 11:33 AM.

(\__/)
          (O.o )
          (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

its all in the sig down below, check it out, northern ct, not a far drive for u guys at all

Comment

im down for that may 21st meet.

Comment

bump common guy

(\__/)
                (O.o )

Comment

i ll be back in jersey so i dont think im in on this one

Comment

I might be down, I dunno... 6 hour drive, but it could be worth it to meet some of the Northern people plus, it'll be a drag opportunity... Just hope I don't snap an axle!

Comment

hey deev if i go u can stop at my house and meet up with people here, then we can all go if u want, just something to break up ur drive a little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                        I might be down, I dunno... 6 hour drive, but it could be worth it to meet some of the Northern people plus, it'll be a drag opportunity... Just hope I don't snap an axle!
                        dev i think it only 3 to 4 hr drive my friend used to live in jerzzy atlantic city he said it took him 3 to 4 hrs

(\__/)
                        (O.o )

Comment

Originally posted by hpaccord91
                          dev i think it only 3 to 4 hr drive my friend used to live in jerzzy atlantic city he said it took him 3 to 4 hrs
                          def longer than that from south jersey and im in hartford at the moment it takes me 3-4 just to get here

Comment

Hey im from Lee, Massachusetts in the Berkshires im thinking bout joining your meet in NH if you guyz wouldnt mind i got a 92' Honda accord wagon ex.
                            :

Comment

Originally posted by LeeAccordWagon
                              Hey im from Lee, Massachusetts in the Berkshires im thinking bout joining your meet in NH if you guyz wouldnt mind i got a 92' Honda accord wagon ex.
                              holy h christ mang! Lee is all the way out there in the boondocks of the BerkShires (used to go to Williamstown to campout) yeah we dont mind the wagon. It is a CB chassis afterall (CB9)

*edit Yo Troy im down for the may 21st meet im not to far
                              Henry R
                              Koni/Neuspeed
                              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Working...
                              X