The officialy official Kangamagus cruise meet thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TTT

Its still on, I would like to get an idea of who plans on camping out on the 9th. Is anyone still up for that or is everyone planning on hotels or just driving up the day of?

Comment

How come there haven't been any updates on this thread?
      I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
      Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      My coupe!!!
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
      Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

I haven't seen the need to update anything. Feel free to make suggestions if you guys have ideas of other things that you would like to add to the itinerary or things you want to see on the route.

Unless you guys give some input nothing needs updating since the route and itinerary have been posted.

I have a second idea for the itenerary, using the same map. I am putting it up to a vote.

Comment

little update here, most of the northbound construction is done, and the road came out great! also, on the tenth there is an oktoberfest event at loon mountain, the planned post meet spot. no big deal, we can stop at a scenic area on I93 south before exit 32, and if any other members want, we can stop for a beer after at loon!

Comment

number 2 sounds great, especially since i dont have shool the next day so i dont have to worry about coming home too early. it also helps to start later because my mom wasnt so easy on me sleeping overnight over there, no matter how many members were willing to house me lol.

does someone want to pass this info along to isaiah since he's no longer on here? maybe add to the cb7 facebook?

Comment

Shits been cold. Not sure about camping. Still havent got my gear.
              NEW PSN
              H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
              RIP

Comment

Originally posted by zmanwit90accord View Post
                does someone want to pass this info along to isaiah since he's no longer on here? maybe add to the cb7 facebook?
                ill call him later today

Originally posted by H22WAGON93 View Post
                Shits been cold. Not sure about camping. Still havent got my gear.
                I hear you on that one man, i think the meet up spot is like an hour and a half drive from your house, so thats not too bad.

Comment

Things that go bump in the night, updated map, finalized itinerary. I hope there is still interest in this, some beautiful scenery this time of year, it would be a shame to miss it. If anyone wants more info, PM me. I can PM my phone number to attending members who may need directions ect the day of the meet.

Comment

I'll be there probably that Sunday though, working out some kinks on the coupe. ELD needs to fixed.
                    Henry R
                    Koni/Neuspeed
                    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

phew. a new thread got made and i haven't even caught it.

got another CB so i will DEF. be there. it doesn't take me very long because i come up through canaan down route 118 so i could be in north conway in less than 2 hours.

zach, PM me if need be but now i can make it. things were a little iffy for a while but i'm back in the CB game. my FB: http://www.facebook.com/people/Noah-Dion/1561980001

add me

life is good.

Comment

Good luck with the ELD Henry, hope to see you there!

And Noah, glad to hear youre back in the game! You taking 118 to Route 25? I think thats the easiest way to go.

Today I am going to do some running around and scope out a couple spots for the pre meet / post meet.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
                          phew. a new thread got made and i haven't even caught it.

got another CB so i will DEF. be there. it doesn't take me very long because i come up through canaan down route 118 so i could be in north conway in less than 2 hours.

zach, PM me if need be but now i can make it. things were a little iffy for a while but i'm back in the CB game. my FB: http://www.facebook.com/people/Noah-Dion/1561980001

add me
                          I spy a red coupe..is it an EX manual??

And Zach I did fix that..but the VTEC still engages rather harsh so I'm doing some more tweaking.
                          Henry R
                          Koni/Neuspeed
                          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
                            I spy a red coupe..is it an EX manual??

And Zach I did fix that..but the VTEC still engages rather harsh so I'm doing some more tweaking.
                            IABs are deleted on it right? If they're staying closed then vtec crossover is rough.

Comment

no, i got a new sedan add me on fb if you have it..i should put that link in my sig.

zach, yes i will be coming up that route. i actually don't live very far. the back way up and over the mountain range on the way back is just as beautiful too (not down the kanc).

going to be needing to do some tuning up now lol. the incline up the kanc itself isn't actually as bad as people worry about before they hit it. the trick is to not just power up the mountain like a raging bull lol

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by scudweiser View Post
                                IABs are deleted on it right? If they're staying closed then vtec crossover is rough.
                                well it jerks pretty badly..almost to the point where it literally feels like it bogs.
                                Henry R
                                Koni/Neuspeed
                                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                                Legend FSM

Comment

Working...
                                X