X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im in South Jersey guys

Bored as shit hit me up

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

what part of south jersey?

Comment

Turnersville, I'm all over Washington Twp for work

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

haha thats not bad at all i got a house in sic new jersey so im always traveling up and down 55 or 42.

Comment

Im in the deptford area.. And work all over nj I drive a towtruck .. I wana set a meet up in philly at f.d.r park its huge n can fit asmany cars as can show up .. And if its rainy we can allll fit under 95.. Its the best spot for a meet ever.. If not this year nextyear but im tellin yas everone will enjoy it n those who skateboard or bike theres a huge skatepark there also ima make its own thread soon

Comment

Dammit Yaw, I didn't see this. Don't you have my number?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              Dammit Yaw, I didn't see this. Don't you have my number?
              Naw man, we haven't seen each other in years lol. Are you on Facebook? Friend me

Comment

Friended.

Comment

Any local meets coming anytime soon in the south Jerzee area?
                  The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

If you stop over here, I can have some tittys ready in about an hour. Lol!

- D. Chappelle

Comment

I've been gone for about a week now. Whew. No offense to you guys, def dont miss it. Philly was actually kind of cool though, at least the part by Drexel. Felt like Brooklyn.

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                        I've been gone for about a week now. Whew. No offense to you guys, def dont miss it. Philly was actually kind of cool though, at least the part by Drexel. Felt like Brooklyn.
                        Much cleaner though. No offense to Brooklyn. I live like 5-10 minutes away from there. I'm in University City. Next time you come down, get at me.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
                          Much cleaner though. No offense to Brooklyn. I live like 5-10 minutes away from there. I'm in University City. Next time you come down, get at me.
                          Yea NYC is filthy. But when I was in Turnersville sometimes I felt like I was in FL. Just nothin but strip malls. It was disorienting. Nice to get away though. Prob nicer to live in too

Comment

Yeah... the part you were in is ugly as hell... the Turnersville/Williamstown area has absolutely no soul. Nothing but strip malls, cookie-cutter developments, and spoiled kids.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                              Yeah... the part you were in is ugly as hell... the Turnersville/Williamstown area has absolutely no soul. Nothing but strip malls, cookie-cutter developments, and spoiled kids.
                              lmao so true.. i just towed a car from atco raceway n had to drive threw there twice ..

Comment

Working...
                              X