Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oct 11th meet/ daughter b day party bash

cancelled
    Last edited by 92smokeaccord; 10-08-2014, 05:47 PM.

my new turbo build

11th is a Saturday ? I'd love to go as only place north of Pennsylvania I've been is NYC. What all touristy kinds of things are there up by you?
    " Insert funny quote here "

Comment

Honestly. Not much. Mystic is nice. Some zoos. Peabody museum.we had s old Essex train thing a while ago. I have no idea if it's still available tho. Saturday yes

my new turbo build

Comment

cool I have seen Mystic Pizza lol I even have a souvenir magnet of a whale with Mystic , CT on it too but Ive never been up that way how close is ocean ?
        " Insert funny quote here "

Comment

Originally posted by spiderpig View Post
          cool I have seen Mystic Pizza lol I even have a souvenir magnet of a whale with Mystic , CT on it too but Ive never been up that way how close is ocean ?
          Ocean is about 20 mins from Meriden.

my new turbo build

Comment

Originally posted by spiderpig View Post
            11th is a Saturday ? I'd love to go as only place north of Pennsylvania I've been is NYC. What all touristy kinds of things are there up by you?
            It all depends on what you like to do... Downtown Hartford is alright for bar hopping, mystic aquarium or if you like there's always car meets and sometimes racing Waterbury n Hartford.... Well I've been in Cali for a few years so things might have changed

Comment

Originally posted by 92smokeaccord View Post
              Ok so I'm setting up the meet/ b day bash for my 5 going in 6 year old daughter.
              You are welcome to bring friends and look at some cars and eat some food. You do not need to bring a gift unless you want to.

Date oct 11th 2014
              Place Hubbard park meriden ct
              Time 1pm to about 5 pm

Would like for people to bring some things so it dosent all fall on me but you don't have to. Every little bit helps!

What we need.
              Chips
              Dips
              Drinks
              Burgers
              Hot dogs
              Buns
              Any snacks u would like bring it

What I have is a small charcoal grill so we good there this time lol.

List of who is going and bringing what.
              1.92smokeaccord. Picks up what no body claims
              This sounds good I'm actually moving back to CT on Friday so I'll probably show up with my son food n gift

Comment

Great. But on issue. I have moved the date to the 12. The day after it's on a Sunday so that will work better.

my new turbo build

Comment

ill forward this to my friend, see if he can make the sunday trip!

Comment

so i guess this meet aint happing cause only one person is going.............

my new turbo build

Comment

Hey I'm down... I was gonna bring my son n everything.... My cousin n his boys would go but they don't drive accords they all drive civics n Audi....

Comment

sorry man but unfortunately its cancelled..

my new turbo build

Comment

Working...
                        X