Northeast Meet Details!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Northeast Meet Details!

Please use this thread to post all related content regarding today's Northeast Meet. I saw some preliminary pics and my appetite is wet. I wish i was there. Didn't want to take the chance of my bleeder screw comming out and driving without brakes. I will DEFINITELY be at the next one. Maybe we can use this thread to start planning for that as well.

Post Away
    Bean Town Crew Member #3
    Lovin' the 6MT w/ Nav TL!
    "They Aint the REAL McCOY!"

dude the meet wa crazy...soo many people i think we hit about 25+/- cb7s a lot of people flaked for unknown reasons but it was awesome, my pics will be up somtime tomorrow...and the vid is gonna own...notorious cb7 nearly shit his pants messing around the parking lot haha nice meeting all you guys
    teaser pic of the meet at the mall before the 7 jersey guys finally made it
    Last edited by blkhonda1991; 04-16-2005, 08:00 PM.

Comment

the meet was sick... can't wait to see more pics and the video

Click Here for My Member's Page | Free money for searching the web. Needs PayPal account

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...d=1#post229737

i posted some pics
        Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

yea i did too same link,

dude shimoto i saw u on i-84 after the meet i tryed to catch up and race but u were getting off the exit

Comment

haha yea i saw you too, i took the wrong on-ramp. i needed to go east, not west

Click Here for My Member's Page | Free money for searching the web. Needs PayPal account

Comment

Originally posted by blkhonda1991
              notorious cb7 nearly shit his pants messing around the parking lot haha nice meeting all you guys
              I nearly shit my pants and i was just watching lol

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
              Frost White Member 13
              My Ride
              "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

anyone got pics of the buick?

details: so we're chillin in the mall parking lot when these 3 randoms pull up. one is in a yellow ugly monte carlo, an ugly celica GT which was automatic (kid thought he was cool de-badging the car then not tellin me if it was gt or gts) and a kid/grandpa in like a buick or oldsmobile or some shit lol. had the rice wing. then a random old guy was videotaping us. i dunno where this guy came from ( i think the buick), but it was weird.

well, theres my brief overview of the beginning of the meet.

Comment

those guys were retarded...nearly getting us kicked out racing in a parking lot...wtf races in a mall parking lot

Comment

yeah those guys were retarted. I cant believe that some one would do that to an oldsmobile. and it was funny that the olds. beat the celica in a race...lol
                    dumba55es
                    2000 Nissan Sentra
                    I/H/MM/Eibach sportlines/Audi A6 HID/2 jbl 12's and interior speakers some other goodies.. trying to sell for CB7
                    1987 BMW E30 mmm... turbo not running

Comment

Originally posted by ckyskater733
                      anyone got pics of the buick?

details: so we're chillin in the mall parking lot when these 3 randoms pull up. one is in a yellow ugly monte carlo, an ugly celica GT which was automatic (kid thought he was cool de-badging the car then not tellin me if it was gt or gts) and a kid/grandpa in like a buick or oldsmobile or some shit lol. had the rice wing. then a random old guy was videotaping us. i dunno where this guy came from ( i think the buick), but it was weird.

well, theres my brief overview of the beginning of the meet.
                      yea i got pics of the buik ill post soon

Comment

Comment

Comment

Im lovin these pics more and more!@!!!!

Comment

Good pics guys. Can't wait to see more. That Buick was so hilarious. Him and his friends were totally reckless everywhere they went and mall security didn't seem to notice/care. Also, why is the hood popped on the Buick!? What does it have, blue wire loom?!

Dan

Comment

Working...
                              X