New England?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New England?

Looking to see who is from New England and would be interested in Meeting up for shows and different events etc? For example I will be going to import face off tomorrow in NH and thought it would be cool to get a group of VT,NH,Mass,maine guys/girls together. I plan on attending a bunch of shows in New England this summer and thought we could all work out a list of shows and names etc of who is going and meeting points to cruise together. Just a thought, and I'm not even sure I'm posting this in the right section. Let me know, thanks!
    For the love of god, STOP putting H.I.D's in stock housings!!! Projectors ONLY!!!

im down

Comment

sounds good. So I have one person...? I'm new to the whole import scene so what are some good shows in NE ? I hope we can get at least a large group for IFO on october 11th. We could even do like a dinner/photo session after the show as well. I'm down for anything and am simply trying to organize the New England crew here. I have yet to meet any other CB7 guys in my very small state which is dominated by subarus . Which makes sense here with the AWD and our crappy winters. Is there another section I should be posting this in to get more attention?
      For the love of god, STOP putting H.I.D's in stock housings!!! Projectors ONLY!!!

Comment

Theres a decent group of new england people. I post my meet/cruise here every fall in hopes to draw in more people. Its a facebook dominant world nowadays so i just send invites to all my friends. Feel free to add me Kyle Cosselman to stay in the loop. Hoping for a larger group this fall.

didnt include a pic of my wagon cuz its gone thru changes since last fall.
        Kyle C

2002 Accord Sedan EX - standard- daily status

1991 Accord Wagon LX - auto - 304K & slipping transmission

Comment

Working...
        X