CART auto-x august 21st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CART auto-x august 21st

well guys, every other sunday the Connecticut Autocross & Rally Team (CART) holds autocross events at the old firestone plant in Bristol, CT. on the 21st its mustang & camaro day (i know . . . what does this have to do with us?) well . . . on another one of the forums im on is full of domestic types who share the idea that making "grocery getters" go fast is pointless . . . well, i'd like to have a large import presence and i figured that there was no better forum to ask to come up then this one . . .

i just figured id let you guys know about this in case you were wondering if there was any chance to auto-x locally . . . i know that ill be there, i might even be there for the event scheduled for the 7th . . . not totally sure about that tho

the cost for the day is 25 bucks and you must be there by 8 AM. you do need a helmet and a battery tie down . . . not to mention a mechanically sound car (there is a saftey check) but thats really it.

other details located here
    http://www.cartct.com/index1.php?center=autocross.htm
    directions located here
    http://www.cartct.com/index1.php?center=auto_loc.htm
    schedule located here
    http://www.cartct.com/index1.php?cen...o_schedule.htm
    -Mark-
    CB7
    CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
    Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

it says u cant go to just watch tho. everyone who is there has to race

Comment

Damn, wish I could do it, but just a little far to drive for the event. Hopefully you'll get a good turnout. Shouldnt be too hard schooling most of the cars out there. They arent meant for turns. Although with some money, and a good driver, they can be pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
        my friends have gone to watch the past couple of events . . . maybe they help out or something i havent been able to make it yet so im not positive
        -Mark-
        CB7
        CD5

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
          thats ***...id go but im moving up to ct the 24 so we should plan somthing after then...we need another massive ct meet

Comment

im moving to PA for college the 26th and i wont have my car . . . either of them
            -Mark-
            CB7
            CD5

Comment

i would love to go and autocross, my car is set-up for shit like that, BUT one problem NO LICENSE UNTIL THE END OF THIS MONTH.

Comment

yea i leave for school the 20th...maybe next time

Comment

5 days till event bump . . . and my car isnt done . . . im so lazy
                  -Mark-
                  CB7
                  CD5

Comment

remember how i said id be there and id be running my car? . . . well i dont have a helmet so its a no go for me. goddamnit . . . i dont know anyone who could lend me one either
                    -Mark-
                    CB7
                    CD5

Comment

Working...
                    X