No announcement yet.

a list of people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im not sure if I still qualify for this since I spend more than half the year in central PA now . . . but if Im home Im definitley down for a meet. hopefully we can pull it off better than the palisades one

4) ACC0RD22 - mark - south windsor, CT
    -Mark-
    CB7
    CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
    Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

bump any more
      我愛我的本田

Comment

5) Granite CB7 - Dan - Epping, NH; Home of NE Dragway

Yeah, the more the better, I've meet so many members this year, it's def. changed my life I'm really hoping the Spring CT meet will be just like the 4.16.15 CT meet! Boston is good, but NE Dragway is a speck too far away Looking forward to good times come spring,

Dan

Comment

Count me in. Im willing to drive there.

6) Half-Pint Andover, MA
          JustBlaze

Comment

Nice, welcome

Comment

i'm pretty sure i could get vtecaccord93... i know he comes to my work to get his oil changed sometime, he doesn't come on here too often...

Comment

bump lets get the word out
                我愛我的本田

Comment

TTT, check out the World of Wheels thread while you're at it!!!

http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=36767

You Mass. guy/girls may want to check this one out

Comment

Whats going on everyone

Im down for a meet in Boston that would be pretty sweet.
                    :

Comment

alright lets keep them coming um will probuly start some meets starting in april but if there any more members please feel free to sign up
                      我愛我的本田

Comment

off topic (sorry) but do any of you guys know eric (accord r33)?

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by chile
                          Eric, Eric who? Yeah, of course, most of this forum knows of Eric. He's a cool guy, hung out w/ him several times over the summer/fall. Why?

Comment

Originally posted by chile
                            yea, i've hung out with him a few times, and he lives close to my university.
                            Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
                              yea, i've hung out with him a few times, and he lives close to my university.
                              tried pm'ing you but your box is full...if you see him, let him know i need him to pm or e-mail me. thanks.

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

OK OK OK OK This is What ive been waiting for , Im From Boston But i moved to Maine 2 years ago now and im coming back as soon as my Girl Finishes Nursing School Here in Maine Anyways As long as We can get some Meets Together for Sundays Ill be at most of them in MASS no questions asked ive been tryin to talk about this for months and months and no one seems to be around in NH or MASS that want to go , Maybe it was a bad place i names Castle Island is Near Expo Center in boston its a place where everyone walks around the Sugar Bowl and around the Castle , But i think if we didnt drive all crazy and just acted normal we could have some nice meets there if not ill go anywhere really in Mass Let me Know and Definatelly Count Me in on Sundays ,,,, only because i work on Saturdays in Retail Cant even take em of for Import Wars Soo kinda sucks but i might have to take some just because ,,,, Let me know if anything is coming together

Thanks
                                -Sean- Noxidea
                                Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Comment

Working...
                                X