Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoySauceCb7
    replied
    POST!!! 93excoupe and soysauce are going to race at this meet!!! the race of these beasts!!! BOTH F22! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!! WHO WILL WIN?

Leave a comment:

• williamsvt
    replied
    EDITED

Leave a comment:

• Maple50175
    replied
    ps ILL be in NY hanging with an old friend sat afternoon- sunday so it woul dbetter too =) heh

Leave a comment:

• 93accordexcoupe
    replied
    ben fix the first post with the real details

Leave a comment:

• williamsvt
    replied
    Meet: i guess will be in farmington at the mall again, hopefully some cb's will show

Leave a comment:

• mass-accord
    replied
    i will like to go. just got to check my schedule i now i got a timing belt to do on a friends car but dont know if its saturday or sunday .like to go to another meet and show off my rust holes

Leave a comment:

• mass-accord
    replied
    i want to show off my rust holes
    Last edited by mass-accord; 01-19-2006, 10:06 AM. Reason: fix

Leave a comment:

• h22sparkle
    replied
    Wish i could go but my tuning is on the 27 and i cant travel far like this it would be boring because i cant run my car like i want it too. If i do come next time i wanna see the look on that red civics face remember the one that came through like he was the shit

Leave a comment:

• 93accordexcoupe
    replied
    dont for one second think ur car is faster than mine now, oo shut down and pwned

jk, saucy u better be there

Leave a comment:

• SoySauceCb7
    replied
    Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
    its an hour to my house for u and 40 min to farmington from there, psh u can even stay at my house the night before if its that hard for u
    dont for one second think you the master of driving to meets, did you go to MD? oooo shot down

Leave a comment:

• williamsvt
    replied
    BUMP it up to the top

Leave a comment:

• williamsvt
    replied
    sunday works for me as well...bump it up

Leave a comment:

• 93accordexcoupe
    replied
    sunday is fine with me

Leave a comment:

• Granite CB7
    replied
    Originally posted by Maple50175
    Just make it on sunday =)And me and dan will go! haha
    Actually, that could be a possiblility
    Originally posted by williamsvt
    im actually not sure now if i can make it...funny how i was the creator... i have to finish fixing the rust on friday, and friday looks like a good day for paint, so i wont be able to drive most likely.
    I think CB rust comes first over your fellow CB7Tuners, the rust can really overwhelm I'm half kidding

Leave a comment:

• williamsvt
    replied
    im actually not sure now if i can make it...funny how i was the creator...

i have to finish fixing the rust on friday, and friday looks like a good day for paint, so i wont be able to drive most likely.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X