engine distributors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

engine distributors

when summer comes around i might be looking for a new engine for my cb9. I think im locked in for a F22B. Is there any distributors of those engines in the NE? Im from philly and will travel 50-60miles to pick one up or am I stuck buying one online and having it shipped. Also, what are some good, reputable dealers for jdm engines?
    The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
    Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
    Check out my JDM F22B swap
    Watch my CB7 video

i know a spot so far like me and 3-4 people know about it its in NY aswell.

Comment

i know a spot so far like me and 3-4 people know about it its in NY aswell. Much better than hmotorsonline atleast they answer their phones and dont bullshit.

Comment

cool - id be willing to drive to NY and save over 100 bux in shipping. You know how much an F22B would run without the tranny? since ill be using the old one and just get a new clutch and flywheel.
        Watch my CB7 video

Comment

yo man whats up. lol
          i know a couple of places in philly. one its n NE philly and one its called jdmexchange and i belive its in huntingon ave in north philly. the last one i think its a website by its name and it gives thier address
          are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Originally posted by cb7wagonPL
            cool - id be willing to drive to NY and save over 100 bux in shipping. You know how much an F22B would run without the tranny? since ill be using the old one and just get a new clutch and flywheel.
            not much i thnk it costs like what 750- 800

Comment

jdmexchange in philly

heres a place located in philly thats sells jdm engines. hey you dont have to pay shipping if your close..just looking out for ya

regards tomd

jdm exchange engines

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                i know a spot so far like me and 3-4 people know about it its in NY aswell. Much better than hmotorsonline atleast they answer their phones and dont bullshit.
                Where is this place? I need a new f22a engine soon.

Comment

i can vouch for the ahop sparkle is mentioning..by shea stadium..cool guys..good service...FREAKIN ITR CLIPS...sigh sex

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
                    i can vouch for the ahop sparkle is mentioning..by shea stadium..cool guys..good service...FREAKIN ITR CLIPS...sigh sex
                    I was about to ask if it was over there, someone told me about it before but i dunno exactly where. They said like somewhere right after u get off the ramp a couple stores down. But i dunno.

Comment

whats up Klevis! thanx for the info. summer is coming soon and ill have time to work and actually save money. Ill definetally call you up when im going down there to shop around.
                      Watch my CB7 video

Comment

Originally posted by xfactortype1
                        heres a place located in philly thats sells jdm engines. hey you dont have to pay shipping if your close..just looking out for ya

regards tomd

jdm exchange engines
                        yeah thats the one in north philly.
                        are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

theres a place in Delaware carv2.com check them out they can get anything u want

Comment

/\/\ thanx. ill check out both places. i might be able to save some cash on no tax in DE but that depends on the initial price difference of the engine.
                            Watch my CB7 video

Comment

Originally posted by bruno8747
                              I was about to ask if it was over there, someone told me about it before but i dunno exactly where. They said like somewhere right after u get off the ramp a couple stores down. But i dunno.
                              i have 3 f22 a engines sittin in my yard 100 a pop

Comment

Working...
                              X