Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

``Marcus Dairy 2006!``Sunday June 18th Dabury,CT - NY/CT/RI/MA/NJ/PA/VT/NH!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

``Marcus Dairy 2006!``Sunday June 18th Dabury,CT - NY/CT/RI/MA/NJ/PA/VT/NH!

WHEN: June 18th SUNDAY
    WHERE: Marcus Dairy
    5 Sugar Hollow Rd
    Danbury, CT 06810
    (203) 748-9427

THE ENTRANCE WE ARE USING IS THE FIRST ONE ON THE RIGHT IF YOU'RE COMING OFF I-84 EAST, NOT THE ENTRANCE BY THE UNDERPASS!!!!!

Originally posted by boosted4life
    ya 90cb7beast is a accord guru of sorts he knos what the hell he is talking about and ricer u probably think vtec feels like premature ejaculation

Im in!

aka Wayne

Comment

see you there wayne
      To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

if wayne owes you money show up at the meet so we can get his ass like this ---->where my money

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
          if wayne owes you money show up at the meet so we can get his ass like this ---->where my money
          LOL.

i'll probably be down actually, it'll be a good excuse for me to come down and wakeboard with trav.
          Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
            LOL.

i'll probably be down actually, it'll be a good excuse for me to come down and wakeboard with trav.
            in my backyard y0! im down. umm more info tho. is this the honda-tech meet?

edit: dont just copy and paste stuff dumpedteggy, u started the thread, u gotta keep up, make a list, and stay in contact with people. this is too good of a meet to just throw out the window. not trying to give u a hard time, just making sure

http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1492526&page=1
            Last edited by 93accordexcoupe; 05-15-2006, 09:53 AM.

Comment

last year

Comment

hmm thatss 20 mins from me.......im there

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

this is a big big big meet, a lot of cars go. if we wanna roll in together we should all meet somewhere before. the biggest lot i can think of is the chucks steak house/comuter lot. its a combined lot off of exit 4. the mall/marcus dairy is exit 3 i think. ive lived here my whole life and idk what the numbers are. u can mapquest if u want. this is how close it really is link
                  thats starting at chucks and going to marcus dairy, the red area is the danbury mall.
                  this is what chucks looks like

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                    in my backyard y0! im down. umm more info tho. is this the honda-tech meet?

edit: dont just copy and paste stuff dumpedteggy, u started the thread, u gotta keep up, make a list, and stay in contact with people. this is too good of a meet to just throw out the window. not trying to give u a hard time, just making sure

http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1492526&page=1

my bad bro i was gonna update this thread more with more info or post the link to h-t but didnt get around to it

Originally posted by boosted4life
                    ya 90cb7beast is a accord guru of sorts he knos what the hell he is talking about and ricer u probably think vtec feels like premature ejaculation

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                      this is a big big big meet, a lot of cars go. if we wanna roll in together we should all meet somewhere before. the biggest lot i can think of is the chucks steak house/comuter lot. its a combined lot off of exit 4. the mall/marcus dairy is exit 3 i think. ive lived here my whole life and idk what the numbers are. u can mapquest if u want. this is how close it really is link
                      thats starting at chucks and going to marcus dairy, the red area is the danbury mall.
                      this is what chucks looks like
                      and guess who used to own that franchise...??!?
                      Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
                        and guess who used to own that franchise...??!?
                        chuck's brother?

Comment

I might go. maybe.
                          -Mark-
                          CB7
                          CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                          Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Should be able to go will have new exhaust and new rims by then only problem I see is that this day is fathers day we'll see

Comment

list? anyone?

Comment

Working...
                              X