Cedar Point Meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cedar Point Meet?

Just an idea, who would be up for a Cedar Point meet in Sandusky, Ohio sometime this summer? It would have to be mid-week or Sunday, you dont want to go on a Saturday, trust me.

www.cedarpoint.com

Be sure to check out their selection of roller coasters (millenium force and dragster are the best!)

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

yeah i almost shit my pants at the top of millenuim force.. shits crazy.. i wiha i could go again..

Comment

woah!....

Comment

Originally posted by empera
        woah!....
        ....na!

Comment

i am all bouty bouty

R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

anyone else considering about going here? me and thewoahna would like to have one here because its a lot closer to us. I would love to go to other meets, but most of them are usually 6 to 8 hours away from us, so if anyone would like to have a meet at Cedar Point, hit up the thewoahna or me

R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

I'd like to be able to make it. How far from Jersey is it? like 4 hours?

Comment

Well, its about an hour from my house, and my house is about 6 hours from NJ...

WOAH... NA...!

Comment

oh i love that kind of rides. i would come but if its that fare i am affraid my car might shit on me(u never know) but damn i would love to try that ride. does 6 flags have a similar one?
                  are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

You talkin about the millenium force or dragster?

Chances are 6 flags dont got anything like either of em.

Comment

Originally posted by alb_accord
                      oh i love that kind of rides. i would come but if its that fare i am affraid my car might shit on me(u never know) but damn i would love to try that ride. does 6 flags have a similar one?

Car will shit on you? dude my car has 264k miles on it and i went to PA 3 weeks ago for that meet.

Cedar point is the best amusment park in the world in my eyes

<3 i wanna go

Comment

Well, if we set up a meet for Cedar Point, it is going to have to be NOT on a SATURDAY! That place on a Saturday, you dont even want to think about setting foot inside the park. Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, are the best days. I just went yesterday (wednesday) and it was friggin empty!

Comment

cool thursday i am off from work so i probably be there. just get me the directions
                          are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Too bad im not into coasters, otherwise I would be there.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
                            91 accord lx (5spd)
                            92 accord lx (5spd)
                            93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

I am down. Me and my fiance have been talking about going there for a while now. Get me a date and time.
                              "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
                              sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
                              Did work for: jhoff_cb7
                              Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

Working...
                              X