Jersey holiday meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jersey holiday meet?

Roosevelt Park - Menlo Park right next to the mall on Route 1. The GSPKWY, turnpike, and 287 all dump right there.
    I'll PM every definate attendee my cell # a day before the meet.

The list:
    Uslspct
    ceelooboob
    93Cb7ExCoupe
    92accordDx
    91f22a4philly
    DhN
    93LX
    Deevergote - maybe late
    CPMike
    Gloryaccord
    Chrisisiced
    90cb7beast
    blkhonda1991

I said it before I'll show up even if it's only 6 of us.
    Last edited by uslspct; 12-21-2006, 03:57 PM.
    Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
    -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
    MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

lets do it. last time we put one together it turned out great.. a resturant/bar sounds good .. maybe a pool hall with a nice size parking lot..
    .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

im down

Comment

No 24th for me... I see my family then. 23rd is doable though.

Comment

im down, where? SUNDAY please

Comment

Hey Im down I have a surprise for everyone too. I might have work though but I could maybe switch

Since im the only dedicated member that drives fucking farrr for meets haha

Comment

Yeah, Wayne! Get Mike, Eric and Val, Chris and Jen, Henry, Travis, and all those other lazy New Englanders to come with you!

Comment

Who wants to pay for the gas? lol

Wayne what happened to your car? I saw your sig
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

his car got jacked and the motor was stolen or something like that.

umm lemme see if i can throw the insurance on my car and ill come down

Comment

wheres its going to be held? it better not be like very south

Comment

oneoffaccord, you're working the 23rd?

Maybe same place as last. Or like I said maybe we should meet indoors.
                      There's a really good BBQ place in the area we met last. Ribs and all.

MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

im trying to get off for other reasons. ill just have to work for somebody that following sunday

Comment

i want food and alcohol. Ill be riding down in my new secret whip

Comment

All right. I'm gone get on this post haste.
                            I'll make a list on my first post. Please post what days for sure you can't make it.
                            This doesn't need to be a big meet. I'll still show up if there's just 6 of us. I'm down for a nice sit down gettting to know people better and having some good food and drink.
                            If not many or no one else from the South(like last time!) will come then I'm willing to bump this up a little more North closer to most of you. Who lives up in Middlesex County or more North and knows of a place we can go to?

MY RIDE

Comment

if you guys wanna have a real crazy meet, we could meet up somewhere in NYC, then drive though manhattan, the scenery will be great for the holidays.

Comment

Working...
                              X