Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

North-East MA/NH "Mini-meet" before Christmas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

North-East MA/NH "Mini-meet" before Christmas.

I know theres another thread about having a meet in the area but this wouldn't be like a huge meet. Me and Dan (Granite CB7) are meeting up and we figured why not have some other people join and make a meet out of it.

There is no set time or place as of now but it would be before christmas and on a weekend or weeknight. As far as a place, it doesn't matter to me as long as it is not too far from me. I'm in Beverly MA and Dan is in Epping NH so I guess somewhere around those two places. Last time we met we were at the Newburyport train station which is pretty much exactly half way between Epping and Beverly, it had a decent size parking lot and I doubt we'd get bothered there.

List:
    1. Bongo (also bringing friends)
    2. Granite CB7 (possibly bringing friends)
    3. hpaccord91 (bringing some people from accordtuner)
    4. accordtuner92
    5. minoreparations (maybe)
    6. N9netwoAccord (maybe)
    7. Accrdkid (possible contender )

Date: Sunday, December 17th
    Time: 1pm
    Place: Newburyport trainstation parking lot. (right on Rt. 1 very easy to get to)

http://www.google.com/maps?hl=en&lr=...local&ct=title

post up if you'd be interested
    Last edited by Bongo; 12-16-2006, 10:58 PM.

im in def ill have my new wip with me SOLD THE 91 ACCORD RIP ILL MISS YEAH

(\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

the only day i can do it a sat b4 xmas....im not even sure about that...i got finals this week....we should do a meet after xmas too...it will be good to see you guys agian...havent seen some of you since the Uconn meet and that other CT meet..keep it updated.
      JustBlaze

Comment

Well, me and Dan are meeting anyways because I'm buyin something off him and I'm moving right after christmas so I'm gunna be way too busy for a meet. I probably could do it the saturday before christmas but we'll see what everyone else wants...IF anyone else is interested.

Comment

im down lets make it a sunday or something maybe the 17th?day before my bday ,so sunday will be good for me

(\__/)
          (O.o )
          (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

bump...so anyone interested in this?

Comment

its possible, i'd have the truck though not the cb

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord
                its possible, i'd have the truck though not the cb
                that's fine. hpaccord is gunna have a 99 accord.

Comment

the closer to me the better, because my truck is not a fan of the highway AT ALL... anything above 50 and everything starts shaking lol

Comment

Id go, if i have a new car or a motor by then

Comment

if it's on a sunday i'll probably go.

Comment

Anyone else interested? I know I'm flexible w/ dates, so it doesn't matter what day/time it's at!

Comment

If its not TOO far and I'm not working or busy, or have school or anything
                          Opal Metallic Green '92 LX 2dr manual, 181k miles, '94 prelude VTEC wheels for summer (steelies with snow tires for winter), Omni-power struts/springs, and other junk

Comment

sunday would be perfect warmest of the week high 54 partly cloudy

http://www.weather.com/outlook/drivi...01915?dayNum=4

(\__/)
                            (O.o )

Comment

Bump for Date, Time, and Location! If you need directions let me know, but if you go to google maps and type in "Newburyport MA trainstation" it'll be there.

Comment

Working...
                              X