NY - Junk Yards...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NY - Junk Yards...

Anyone know of any junk yards in NY that are good and let you walk around and pick stuff out... preferaby in the 5boroughs area

kurt

or long island...

Comment

or anywhere on long island...

Comment

or anywhere on long island...

oops.. or anywhere in new york*

Comment

yea its in orange county near the nj border, its in warwick off of rt 94 if anyone knows what im talkin bout, its called spechs, they let u walk around but it has a camera system, so bring a big tool box so u can put small shit into it, if anyone knows if it im horrible at directions
          R I P
          91lx
          gone, but not forgotten

www.team-integra.net
          www.clubintegra.net

Comment

yea its in orange county near the nj border, its in warwick off of rt 94 if anyone knows what im talkin bout, its called spechs, they let u walk around but it has a camera system, so bring a big tool box so u can put small shit into it, if anyone knows if it im horrible at directions
            R I P
            91lx
            gone, but not forgotten

www.team-integra.net
            www.clubintegra.net

Comment

im goin to a&t pick n pull tomarrow. its in hyde park. im gonna see what they got and go back on my next day off which will probly be next tuesday. ill tell you guys if i see anything interesting tomarrow.
              Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

do they sell alotta rare prelude and cb7 stuff there?

Comment

ive been to 3 junkyards so far and not shit. theres about 6 more im gonna hit up but i only have one day off a week so its hard. anyhow, i got a few more to hit up. ill keep in touch
                  Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

queens........behind shea stadium.....they have junk yards,autobody shops,interior shops, glass shops,etc. all in one spot. mad bargains, i love goin to that place.
                    for sale= $2500 obo PLEASE SOMEONE BUY MY PROJECT CAR. I dont have time to work on it anymore. Full time job and DJ on weekends... no time for car ..PM me for more info

Comment

Originally posted by importdemon
                      Dude, where are you from?! I've been there! I am from Pike County PA (milford to be exact). There is another yard in Orange County called Brims Recyclers. That's where i copped my 92/93 foglights for nothing
                      http--www.teckademics.com-media-tst_steirle.jpg

Comment

I go to shea once in awhile but theres too many mud and freakin potholes . If i go any deeper inside that area i feel like my whole damn car will get swallowed up.

Comment

hell yea, gotta check out the shea yard.. theres gotta be tons of cb7's in there.. do you know the name of it any chance?

Comment

Does it even have a name?

Comment

Working...
                            X