Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alright you silly tramps. It's time for an NYC/NJ meet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright you silly tramps. It's time for an NYC/NJ meet.

MEET @ ROOSEVELT FIELD!!!

2PM, SATURDAY MAY 19TH 2007!!!

THE PARKING LOT BEHIND TH EBIG BUS STOP!!!

BE THERE

DIRECTIONS:

From the Bronx: Take the Whitestone or Throgs Neck bridge to Queens and follow directions from the Cross Island Pkwy south

From Manhattan: Depending on what bridge you take you will be put on different highways. The best bet will be for you to take the Midtown Tunnel to the LIE, then the LIE to either the Cross Island Pkwy or the Van Wyck to Belt Pkwy, and then follow the directions from Queens

From Queens:

Take the Belt Pkwy east or the Cross Island Pkwy South to the Southern State.
    Take the Southern State to exit 22N - Meadowbrook Pkwy.
    Take the Meadowbrook Pkwy to exit 2W- Shopping Mall.
    When you come off the offramp you will go over an overpass and there will be a huge multilevel garage. Go into it and look for CBs. I believe we will be on a lower level; I'm not sure where we'll be inside.

Call me at 516 439 1380 if you have any problems finding the place.
    Last edited by gloryaccordy; 05-19-2007, 01:10 PM.

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

IM down....jus let me know when and where

Comment

too short notice to do anything in E town or bear mountain. Maybe something right around queens or long island

Comment

no car yet

does anyone know whats the proper way if I were to buy a car from a private person in another state to get the car back to Queens? I heard about slapping some plates on it, drive it back, and pray that I dont get pulled over, but I think thats highly Illegal. Plus I don't know how to drive stick (got all the concepts down though) so it'll be kinda hard keeping a low profile.

Comment

English town !!! close where I live.

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Originally posted by T3aM 83rD
            no car yet

does anyone know whats the proper way if I were to buy a car from a private person in another state to get the car back to Queens? I heard about slapping some plates on it, drive it back, and pray that I dont get pulled over, but I think thats highly Illegal. Plus I don't know how to drive stick (got all the concepts down though) so it'll be kinda hard keeping a low profile.
            I think you gotta go when their DMV is open... you take all the necessary documents to the DMV, and they print out a temporary plate for you to put in your window, then when you get to NYC you take the paperwork to them and they give you the plates.

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

he can register real plates and um not have insurance. So he can risk driving with real plates as long he doesnt get pulled over hes ok.

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

he can buy my car thats what i told him rather than get locked up and have to deal with tickets for more than what the car is worth dont get bagged. Its different overhere but out there theres no telling or avoiding the rape

Comment

im down...
                  A wise man sees failure as progress...

Comment

I will attend this....Bear Mt. was a nice meet. Great Mt roads to drive. However, any place is cool. Good luck on your "campaign" Glory. Most Don't show up. Oh...you have to pay to park at Bear Mt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pierce22
                      I will attend this....Bear Mt. was a nice meet. Great Mt roads to drive. However, any place is cool. Good luck on your "campaign" Glory. Most Don't show up. Oh...you have to pay to park at Bear Mt.
                      Meets are always an expensive endeavour... you go through a tank of gas, tolls, grub, etc... parking shouldn't be a problem.

Long time no see man! How's the CB running?

Comment

fck i work on sundays
                        My Members Ride Thread

Comment

Yeah me too, I've always tried to push for a Saturday.
                          Well, I'm going to the big meet. And I say we push for a NJ meet in June and/or a meet at a drag strip sometime in summer.
                          Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
                          -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
                          MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

The H is running great Glory. I got spoiled running the skunk pro1 cams...(took them out when the car and I became gas hogs..hee.hee). Hell No I'm not sellin' em..so stop thinking right now.lol. Hope to see that infamous beast again!.

Comment

Set up a date. NOW.

Comment

Working...
                              X