Jobs in NYC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jobs in NYC

I'm lookin for a job somewhere in the NYC/Long Island area. If you know of anything that's available, let me know, I have a resume in hand. Been lookin for jobs but nothing's come up. Any job's good as long as its not too far. Thanks.

Put your resume on Moster.com, you could also check the classified sections on craigslist.com

Comment

How much you looking to make? And how much you willing to drive?

Comment

at this point, i don't care how much i make and i don't wanna drive out of nyc cuz im not willing to pay for tolls. Long Island's cool.

Comment

I'll see, my job is hiring for mail services stuff. Basically you are a postman inside a building. Pay is decent, $10 an hour if you choose to be at one location. $11 if you want to move from location to location.

Comment

where's this?

Comment

They have 6 different sites in L.I., Hauppague is the furthest, then Melville, Then lake sucess, then Garden City and finally, Hempstead.

Comment

Which ones do you have the address for? I'll probably stop by as soon as i get the addresses.

Comment

Originally posted by trcsbrian
                  Which ones do you have the address for? I'll probably stop by as soon as i get the addresses.
                  There is no one address, Boss man guy whatever i call him does the interview's. I'll have to track him down and ask him if they still need people.

Comment

Are you in school?
                    What kind of experience do you have?

I might be able to get something together for you. Email me your resume - yankobiah@yahoo.com

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Im actuall looking for a new job also. Anyone know of a decent paying job thats hiring? I currently work for Morgan Stanley but the pay kinda sucks there. Im still currently in college so that might be a minor setback.

Comment

Working...
                      X