another jersey meet ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another jersey meet ?

hey guys i just wanna know if there is going to be antoher nj meet coming up soon cause i missedthe last 1 in south jersey since my cb7 was in the shop getting painted. just wanna know hope to hear back.

I was wondering the same. I missed the last one due to work...My car is now turbocharged with nitrous, so i cant wait to show it off.
    12.5 at 114.6mph 15psi
    11.7 and 11.5 20.5psi
    F22a1
    60-1 td06h turbo
    Darton mid sleeves
    85.5 wiseco 8.8:1 forged pistons
    Crower pro billet rods
    Custom ported head.
    KMS valves
    F23 headgasket
    ARP H23 headstuds
    H23 upper intake manifold
    F22a6 lower intake manifold
    Intake manifold is gutted
    AEM EMS 1040u
    FIC 850cc injectors
    Walbro 255 pump
    H23 manual trans
    Prelude shifter assembly
    Forbidden short throw
    Nitrous Express Kit installed, never used on this motor

Comment

Well, the next meet is this Sunday in Maryland. I'm going, and I'll probably have 3 guys with me (with or without their cars... 2 are running questionably right now).

As for another Jersey meet, I planned the last one. It's someone else's turn! I'm thinking we should meet at etown or Atco sometime. Wednesday nights at etown would be best. It's central, so all Jersey guys can get there in a reasonable time, and the track is better. Plus, I'm off on Wednesdays

fast93accord, I'd love to see you run. Are you the guy from Cherry Hill that Brian (P M) and Chris (blkhonda1991) were talking about?

Comment

i'd be up to attend a jersey meet... i feel kinda bad after missing out on the last 2 and i'd really like to meet some of the cb7tuners up there.

and now, at least, i know my car is running good with this new motor and all.

so i'll keep checking this forum to see what's up. anytime/day is good for me, just gotta ask off of work first. and the track would be a cool place to meet at, i agree.

Comment

yeah, thats me. I'm from cherry hill. Atco is my local track, but e-town is cool too. I've been to both mannnnnnnnnny times, and still like atco better, then e-town. I personally dont like e-town. Its just like wide open, no protection from the sun anywhere.
          12.5 at 114.6mph 15psi
          11.7 and 11.5 20.5psi
          F22a1
          60-1 td06h turbo
          Darton mid sleeves
          85.5 wiseco 8.8:1 forged pistons
          Crower pro billet rods
          Custom ported head.
          KMS valves
          F23 headgasket
          ARP H23 headstuds
          H23 upper intake manifold
          F22a6 lower intake manifold
          Intake manifold is gutted
          AEM EMS 1040u
          FIC 850cc injectors
          Walbro 255 pump
          H23 manual trans
          Prelude shifter assembly
          Forbidden short throw
          Nitrous Express Kit installed, never used on this motor

Comment

Originally posted by fast93accord
            yeah, thats me. I'm from cherry hill.
            hey man, you should roll down with deevergote and the other cb7tuner guys from new jersey and come to our mid-atlantic meet this sunday. the link for the meet is in my sig, if you're interested. it'd be cool to see your accord with the turbo and all. another turbo 4th gen is coming as well.. he's got the h22a (Accord SiR on the board).

Comment

well time is running out, the next two sundays are meets, then im on vacation then theres only like 2 more weekends im available i liked that spot in pitman for another meet if someone brings a basketball haha...we can have the swapped and turbo guys vs the lowly f22 guys

Comment

thats not a bad idea chris, i havent played b ball in a while

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
                Frost White Member 13
                My Ride
                "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

thats not a bad idea chris, i havent played b ball in a while

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
                  Frost White Member 13
                  My Ride
                  "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

Swap/turbo vs. stock-ish F22s... That would be awesome!

Comment

we need to get some kind of meet going i thing the etown meet would be a really good idea
                      cb7 sold
                      2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
                      95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

YEAHHH!! jersey meet! lets do this!! ill be the lowly one standing a good 100 yards away from the hot cb7s taking pictures secretively like a spy onto ur engines and sexy mods!

whoo! finally an official cb7tuner member!

Comment

Im down lets do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

is this still happening for the month of august? or what! huh! do it before school starts dangit.

Comment

I'd love to do it... I'm short on cash as of now, but let's get something going! Wednesday nights at E-town work for me, though I could probably find a way to get off on a Thursday night for Atco. Lemme know!

Comment

Working...
                              X