Clear All

Originally posted by cp[mike]
    be afraid... be very afraid... im coming under cover as a secret agent

[img]http://www.****.com/pics/halloween%20party/untitled.jpg[/img]
    only you could pull that off. you are such a sick bastard

Comment

Who needs sleep

Comment

Well, my car is washed and ready to go...

Hey HaulAss247, you ready to meet up at the mall? Try to be there by 11:00

Comment

its the day of people!!! im so excited! i woke up an hour ago and cant go back to sleep. im just gonna touch up my car a little bit more and then sit and watch the clock until it is time to leave lol

-sean
          Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
          Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Originally posted by 93twodoorLX
            its the day of people!!! im so excited! i woke up an hour ago and cant go back to sleep. im just gonna touch up my car a little bit more and then sit and watch the clock until it is time to leave lol

-sean
            I feel you on that lol. Just need some people to meet so I can follow you guys. I'll be there around 12:00 PM.

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

I'm bringin some burgers and hot dogs so we won't go hungry see everyone later
              Previous cb7members ride thread
              86 Nissan d21 in the workshttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=155292

TSM Garage: Honda/Acura, VW/Audi, and Subaru performance and maintenance work.

Comment

I only had like 5hrs of sleep lol i get anxious when it comes to meets lol

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
                Frost White Member 13
                My Ride
                "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

same here man. what time u going so we can meet up and drive to the park? I'm bringing my son and my girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex13mod
                    I feel you on that lol. Just need some people to meet so I can follow you guys. I'll be there around 12:00 PM.
                    Most of us are coming from the South... well, at least most that have posted on this page so far. The directions are on the first page. Just find your way to River Road in Piscataway Twp and there's NO way you can miss the park! Especially with dozens of Hondas there!

Well, 10am... time to make the car as pretty as I can! Still gonna have 2 steelies up front, but it'll be shiny at least!

Comment

k cool ill clean a bit more my car.

Comment

i wil b leaveing from route 18 fleamarket about 1::30PM ,WHO WANT TO MEET +I GOT SOME PARTS I WILL BRING TO SALE
                        undefined

Comment

woohoo, extra hour of sleep

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

im going to meet up with cp mike, is anyone else leaving now?
                            .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

alright, im out. see you there!
                              .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

WOW. great meet, good food, huge turnout,
                                im sure the pics will be flowing!
                                it was great to see everybody again.

we don't need no god damn permit.

My CD7

Comment

Working...
                                X