No announcement yet.

Swaps, Tune Ups, Installs, Other Misc Services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant I use the sensors that are on now and put it on the f22B1? oh yeah do you do electrical? Rewire my passenger side harness that goes to the turn signal, head light, horn and radiator fan.

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

PM me your number, I'll give you a call to discuss everything.

Comment

If you cant find a F22B1, prob you can try messing the stock Intake Manifold and and fix the Air leaks and I have sensors not plugged in rite.

Last edited by Alex13mod; 06-09-2008, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Bump

Comment

nice man. wish you were closer. BUMP

MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Some time this week ill drive my car over there. So you can see the horrifying install of my motor.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex13mod View Post
                Some time this week ill drive my car over there. So you can see the horrifying install of my motor.
                Not a problem, This way I can assess the damage and let you know for sure what you will have to get.

Comment

sounds good, the starting problem got fixed, due to bad grounding. Now I need to get the rough idle and eletrical prob.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex13mod View Post
                    sounds good, the starting problem got fixed, due to bad grounding. Now I need to get the rough idle and eletrical prob.
                    Hit me up when you are available, And when you want to come over here. I did some research for you and found a manifold that should work just fine.

Comment

Really and hows the bolt ons? I will need directions to get there. I should be Up there sometime next week or two. Cause I do Party events and barely get days off. Ill stay contact with you. Cause I do want my car to run normal again. Also be good if you know how to rewire head light harness and horn. Also knowing how much dough should I have when comming there. To make my "fix the car to normal fund" LOL

Comment

Bump

Comment

hey bruno sometime this week or this monday coming up im comming by to get the mani fixed.

Comment

Yo "Bruno" PM me w/a price on a timing belt/water pump replacement.

Originally posted by lordoja
                            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

*Bump* just need confirmation when your available :-D and how much dough I should bring.

Comment

yo man how much to do a timing belt and water pump. I have all all the stuff bought.
                                Also i would like to help if possible. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X