Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nor*Cal what did you do to your car recently?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cb7GHOST
    bored with dremel.

Its those pieces that go on the sides of the car in the back; the seat belts go thru 'em. they light up too.

thats pretty ill dude.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

thanks man.

Originally posted by kc8enb07
      does it come w/ jdm trash? they better throw away gold in it

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
        thats pretty ill dude.
        for sure floyd. . x3 on that.. i fuqin love it
        -:¦:-
        i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Having the fogs get done and blackhouse the headlights tomorrow

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
          1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
          2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
          2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
          2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
          2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

slammed via ground control coils. thanks to shanelycb7 for the help and deal. his jdm h22 is hawt!!

Comment

^shanleycb7's jdm h22

its a beast.

Comment

Originally posted by f22cb7lx
                Having the fogs get done and blackhouse the headlights tomorrow
                nice.
                Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

Originally posted by FuncOvrForm
                  nice.

also , imma get my thang amped my mr. jdm_inspred

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                  1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                  2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                  2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                  2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                  2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

new oem fuel pump! now i need a new axle. anyone got an extra one?! haft shaft one
                    Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                    -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer
                      new oem fuel pump! now i need a new axle. anyone got an extra one?! haft shaft one
                      i know danyo and i have lifetime warranty on autozone axles. oh but hes in florida,

but yea, if you can somehow get it to me, ill get it exchanged for you.
                      I <3 G60.

Comment

i know danyo and i have lifetime warranty on autozone axles. oh but hes in florida,

but yea, if you can somehow get it to me, ill get it exchanged for you.
                        no extra fee or anything?!....i could take it off here or down there, there's a rip in the boot so the grease is flying out, so its a matter of time when it goes out. this happened to me before twice, so i aint trippin. lol.... but if u could do this then it'll help me out big!

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer
                          no extra fee or anything?!....i could take it off here or down there, there's a rip in the boot so the grease is flying out, so its a matter of time when it goes out. this happened to me before twice, so i aint trippin. lol.... but if u could do this then it'll help me out big!
                          no fee, ive done it before because of the boot rip and stuff. the only catch is, i dont want to do any of the work (but ill end up doing some of it anyways) the unfortunate thing is that im pretty busy this week AND weekend.
                          I <3 G60.

Comment

no fee, ive done it before because of the boot rip and stuff. the only catch is, i dont want to do any of the work (but ill end up doing some of it anyways) the unfortunate thing is that im pretty busy this week AND weekend.
                            dont worry about that, i could do the work myself. just let me know when ur available! pm'd me or danyo has my #.

Comment

drove my car 200 miles straight round trip for the first time. thought it would break down on me. guess not, GO HONDA!!! anyway, picked up my '90-91 SE lip... installed it, picked up my OEM Rear Mud Guards and swapped in some new tails.

Comment

Originally posted by zero2sixtyr35
                                drove my car 200 miles straight round trip for the first time. thought it would break down on me. guess not, GO HONDA!!! anyway, picked up my '90-91 SE lip... installed it, picked up my OEM Rear Mud Guards and swapped in some new tails.
                                ^yea sometimes those 600 MI round trips to L.A. get me a little nervous.

Originally posted by kc8enb07
                                does it come w/ jdm trash? they better throw away gold in it

Comment

Working...
                                X