Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nor*Cal what did you do to your car recently?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

turns out a battery light has nothing to do with a battery, lol.

replaced the alternator and powersteering belt in under 30 minutes. muhahahahah.

did the lower tube seals on the project car.

black header wrap and full engine gasket set came.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
      turns out a battery light has nothing to do with a battery, lol..
      interesting!
      Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
      -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

PIcs of what i got done to the Camry.

Comment

thats a pimp ass cam, fo realz.

today i did a valve adjustment on the project car. i want to extend the intake to behind the passenger side headlight and sport a no filter velocity stack.
          I <3 G60.

Comment

Put the Coilovers and Dampeners on the back today. Waiting for the tas Auto upper control arms to do the front.
            My RIDE

Comment

got some tint coming for my tails and im going to a place nearby to buy a pint of paint for my lip. And i think im going to get a tanabe rear sway 25.4mm.

Comment

project car:

-heli coiled the high pressure line bolt hole, so now it will have powersteering however i need to find a way to get the pulley off because i have an AEM pulley.
                -figured out why all the seals are leaking...the PCV valve was stuck closed so it built too much crank case pressure. thats whyt he engine would leak everytime one would rev it.
                -ripped the automatic seat belt out of the pasenger side
                -replaced the bolts on rad support and rad mount with interior gold bolts

im trying to get some msd wires for it from a member here, should accomadate the accel high output coil.
                I <3 G60.

Comment

Put on the cd5 mugen lip. I have to get some pics of this ride. I received the upper control arms yesterday so im putting the front coilovers on monday. Went to pnp and got a stereo connection. I also took the roofrack of my fo do and put it on the two door.

'90 Accord EX(project)
                  '88 CRX SI(DD)-SOLD
                  '95 Prelude SIVTEC-SOLD

Comment

soon the car will change.....FAST!!
                    lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
                    |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
                    "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
                    check out my mr thread
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

FUNNY STORY:

While I'm here in the Philippines I got a phone call from my Uncle in the states who's looking over my car for now.

My aunt was trying to start the car but unable to start it because I disconnected the ignition coil socket. My uncle came to help and thought something was wrong with the ECU , he disconnected the battery. Little do they know my car still have an alarm in it. So when they connected the battery back the alarm came off putting them into panic lol!!!!!!!

So my uncle reset the alarm and it finally shut off after 10 minutes of hearing the horn sound off.... They tried to start it and still unable to becasue they don't know about the ignition coil lol... What they did is just push and pull the car to the side..

I was laughing hard when I heard about this. They forgot to connect the friggin ignition coil which I told them 3x about it.

Shit my car is gonna get destroyed lol.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

^hahahahahahahaha ... .failed!
                        Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                        -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by samrjr0044 View Post
                          Put on the cd5 mugen lip. I have to get some pics of this ride. I received the upper control arms yesterday so im putting the front coilovers on monday. Went to pnp and got a stereo connection. I also took the roofrack of my fo do and put it on the two door.
                          thats the project car right? what coilovers are you using? i want to get something like the skunk2 drag coilovers but for a cb7. im not sure what to get.

im gonna see if i can wrap my header 2morrow. i really dont feel like removing it to wrap it since the majority of the bolts are stuck.

edit* i tihnk im going to have to remove the header since it is way cramped in there to wrap it. so ill probably have to hit up the junkyard and get an entire header.

i did use an entire can of foamy engine brite and washed the engine bay. it smells weird now. ill have the valve cover, yellow crane came spark plug wires and an air filter by weksos but probably no wrapped headers
                          Last edited by wed3k; 07-20-2008, 05:38 PM.
                          I <3 G60.

Comment

got some covers for my tails today, will install 2morrow. Hopefully they hold up well.

Comment

painted my rear calipers finally! put my slips back on. My header comes in 2morrow, I'll install it on thurs if i don't get too lazy.....lol.

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

Originally posted by Charliehstle209 View Post
                                replaced clutch master cyl.
                                replaced clutch slave cyl. and battery cables last night.
                                93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Working...
                                X