No announcement yet.

CB7 Nor Cal Meet #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We still haven't made a rough schedule of what we'll do (besides pic shooting, etc.) I like the idea of a BBQ, but it's hard to get coordinated and there's too much stuff to lug around. Since some people are coming from so far away it's just easier that way. So perhaps hitting up Fuddruckers wouldn't be a bad thing to do again. Also a cruise would be nice. I have a few things in mind. Instead of Mt. Diablo, some backroads might be more fun, and there will be less traffic lights to separate us too. So how does this sound?

Meet 12-3:30ish?
    Cruise 4-5pm (About 30 miles long)
    Fuddruckers or somewhere else 5ish-?

Updated list:

1. LX Rida
    2. 93greenakkord
    3. wed3k
    4. Prez808
    5. Nocturnal CB7
    6. brettshanley
    7. accordme93
    8. iongerz
    9. chiaboi_accord
    10. jdmkid
    11. 92accordlx - 90% chance of showing up.
    12. accordztech
    13. Melt
    14. Faxpro from AWC (San Jose)
    15. Faxpro's friend AWC with a 5th gen wagon
    16. 1 bad wag from AWS (Mendocino Cnty)

Directions to Heather Farms

From San Francisco:
    Highway 24 East
    Highway 680 North
    Take the Ygnacio Valley Road exit and turn right
    Continue for several miles
    Turn left at San Carlos
    Turn left on Heather Dr.
    Courts will be on your left

From Sacramento:
    Highway 680 South
    Take North Main Exit in Walnut Creek and turn right
    Turn left on Ygnacio Valley Rd.
    Continue for several miles
    Turn left at San Carlos
    Turn left on Heather Dr.
    Courts will be on your left

Get directions from wherever you're coming from here.

Comment

haha wanna go up that crazy ass hill again?? lol!
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech
        haha wanna go up that crazy ass hill again?? lol!

Nah, I have a better idea, since there were too many damn stop lights, etc. It would be to drive through Pleasant Hill out to highway 24, then short freeway run to Orinda, then 2 lane road along side the San Pablo Resevoir, then cut through Castro Ranch, then Bear Creek road (long sweeping curves) and back to Orinda to hit the freeway to go to eat somewhere. It's not really that long

I'll try to get a map of that soon.
        Last edited by Prez808; 03-01-2005, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Prez808
          Nah, I have a better idea, since there were too many damn stop lights, etc. It would be to drive through Pleasant Hill out to highway 24, then short freeway run to Orinda, then 2 lane road along side the San Pablo Resevoir, then cut through Castro Ranch, then Bear Creek road (long sweeping curves) and back to Orinda to hit the freeway to go to eat somewhere.

I'mm try to get a map of that soon.
          wtf did you just say... man ill just follow you again.

along that route are there any good places to stop and do a meet shoot?

Comment

the last time when i met up with that fo from antioch, he doesnt know how to let someone follow him, i had to run 3 lights to stay with him, and i mean really run it...if i wasnt that happy that day i would of punched his ass...and he tried to leave me on the freeway doing 110...lol i kept catching up though!! cant fade my shit! hahah

whatevers clever, fukersburgers sounds great, u guys will love it!
            What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Originally posted by DrLove'sKuDang
              wtf did you just say... man ill just follow you again.

along that route are there any good places to stop and do a meet shoot?

Yes, plenty! I don't want to lose you like we did last time. And that was just 4 cars! With 10 or more it would be hopeless! lol This time you can be #2 in line
              haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Prez808
                Yes, plenty! I don't want to lose you like we did last time. And that was just 4 cars! With 10 or more it would be hopeless! lol This time you can be #2 in line
                haha.
                WOOHOO!!!! im number 2... what can i say, im the shit.

and it wasnt my fault, that damn light was hella short. and i wanted to use my better judgement and not run the light. and that was also the night of my crazy idle. man, all kinds of bad shit happened that night.

and...

1. LX Rida
                2. 93greenakkord
                3. wed3k
                4. Prez808
                5. Nocturnal CB7
                6. brettshanley
                7. accordme93
                8. iongerz
                9. chiaboi_accord
                10. jdmkid
                12. accordztech
                13. Melt
                17. DrLove'sKudang

Comment

whats up, im new here, i plan to make the meet, if you dont mind a 91 wagon taggin along. would be cool to meet new people and their accords. im mostly on www.accordwagonclub.com , going to be around here more now too. ill be coming from mendocino, co. south down 101(2+ hrs from s.f.), so if any one else is heading that way let me know.
                  heres a link to the wag http://www.accordwagonclub.com/forum...pic.php?t=2540
                  having host probs., just click on the links under picts. peace greg
                  anyone have hand held walki talkis, to help stay together when cruizn around to stay in touch.
                  Last edited by 1badwag; 03-02-2005, 06:20 AM.

91 ex 1badwag
                  91 lx wag (aka the beater)
                  92 ex 4-door
                  HONDA...its not just a way of life...its an ADDICTION!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

the last time when i met up with that fo from antioch, he doesnt know how to let someone follow him, i had to run 3 lights to stay with him, and i mean really run it...if i wasnt that happy that day i would of punched his ass...and he tried to leave me on the freeway doing 110...lol i kept catching up though!! cant fade my shit! hahah

whatevers clever, fukersburgers sounds great, u guys will love it!
                    shut yo ass up !!! you cant see me!! lol, i waited for you on the freeway doing like 50, if i didnt slow down you would have been lost, i was a little juiced that day haha
                    Cause im da Honda Man!! yadadameen

R.I.P. 92 4dr lx

Newborn- 05 v6 coupe

Comment

1. LX Rida
                      2. 93greenakkord
                      3. wed3k
                      4. Prez808
                      5. Nocturnal CB7 (its a maybe now)
                      6. brettshanley
                      7. accordme93
                      8. iongerz
                      9. chiaboi_accord
                      10. jdmkid
                      12. accordztech
                      13. Melt
                      17. DrLove'sKudang
                      fuckin A! My car is all bad right now. Gonna try to get the door fixed. Shit wont open and....... i got an exhaust leak. LOL fuck...we'll see what happens in a couple days. I just got a door.

I am no longer using this forum name.
                      You can find me as
                      jdm_inspired...
                      I'm starting all over again since I got another CB.

NOC OUT!!!

Comment

fuk this shit is a rockin!!! i cant believe we have this many people..and soo far out from other sites now.

Retro!

Hater

Comment

fuk this shit is a rockin!!! i cant believe we have this many people..and soo far out from other sites now.
                          Ay Dude! why dont you ever reply back yo0?!
                          92 DA9 // 93 D21 4x4 // 92 CB7

Comment

Here's a map of the potential cruise route. Some city driving, some fast cruising, some freeway, some scenic driving, and lots of curves!

This is hosted by imagestation, so add .orig.jpg to the url in a new window for a fullsize image.

Comment

what lakes are those?? i couldnt get the bigger size. how many miles approx?

Comment

Originally posted by 93greenakkord
                                what lakes are those?? i couldnt get the bigger size. how many miles approx?
                                It's the San Pablo and Briones Reservoirs. I think at most it's 25 miles from Start to Finish.

Copy and paste this url into a new window: http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...3.jpg.orig.jpg

You should be able to see the map then
                                Last edited by Prez808; 03-05-2005, 03:49 PM. Reason: bad link

Comment

Working...
                                X