Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cali Road Trip

Originally posted by Autotek
    Thinking about driving to cali early next year..Ive always wanted to take a cross sountry cruise.. Ive talked to a few florida cb members and so far their down.. I was wanting to comunicate with somebody there so we can put together a huge cb meet and maybe along the way we pick up cbs from state to state.. As of now its just a thought but with planning I think it could happen.. Please reply on this idea socal.. The biggest cb7 meet ever...

CB7 tour list:
    1.autoTEK
    2.MR.PHIL
    3.C91BLX7
    4.RICHIE*GT35R
    5.PakaloloHonda
    6.NAiL05
    7.SEXXIILADY712
    8.sideswipe
    9.h22anow
    10.baracuda
    11.PRLiTo9MM
    12.Juice21
    13.samurai88
    14.breeziebabyyy

Cali members hosting
    1.jhondayaaj
    2.J'SR@C3R1_818
    3.GHOST 2.2
    4.ikayto
    5.my 9t9d
    6.konig52r
    7.bmxicansd
    8.Blk EX Coupe
    9.4CYLPOWER92
    10.90cb♥
    11.cb7Xtreme
    12.iwork4mycb7
    13.trubluryder
    14.b3nsonx
    15.XLR Azn
    16.JoeyBoy_cb7
    17.JDMxDB8
    18.MRX
    19.roger aka the crow
    20.PakaloloHonda

This is the start of a list of members of interest so far. Any other members interested pm me..

That's the list so far,but we're expecting more Heads to join in .

I did not know that Cali was divided .
    when we Sat down and Planned on the Trip, we wanted our Destination to be CALIFORNIA,Not just SOCAL or NORCAL.
    there will be a lot of members joining in from state to state,so it'll be nice if the NORCAL and SOCAL guys would put all ya'll differences aside and Host one of the biggest meet in CB7tuner History .

We're just guesses ,we can only do so much .

I would like to finally meet as Much Cali members as possible,and i'm sure not the only one .
    Last edited by MR.PHIL; 07-11-2009, 08:40 PM.

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

i had talks about a road trip to l.a. last year, off the forum. im still trying to go. keep us updated on a date.
    Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
    -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

So how many threads are we gonna have about this.....??

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
        i had talks about a road trip to l.a. last year, off the forum. im still trying to go. keep us updated on a date.
        no doubt bro

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post

a lot

Comment

well unlike u, we dont go into other regional sections if we're not from there. we stick to our own. i personally didnt know about this untill mr. phil posted it here in Nor. Cal section.
          Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
          -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

There were midwest members on the list posted above and no midwest thread so i figured it was kind of a general "who's going"

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

As many as there needs to be to get the word out. Not everyone goes into each regional section.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Im all for multiple threads, i was just joshin'. I dont pay attention to regionals. Mostly.

Comment

I would deff join this road trip/ meet!!! I have always wanted to do a road trip, where will we leave from?

Comment

Originally posted by drockab View Post
                    I would deff join this road trip/ meet!!! I have always wanted to do a road trip, where will we leave from?
                    what's your location?

Comment

New York!

Comment

you would have to meet up with us somewhere, we still got plenty of times to plan the meeting up spots, just make sure the cars are ready to handle the trip

Comment

This is epic! I'm down to join in the fun.. i can drive to So-Cal and Central Valley cus i have places to stay in both And if the Caravan comes north, i'm sure I can arrange a meeting spot
                          -:¦:-
                          Originally posted by wed3k
                          i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

ill meet up in norcal but i aint driving to socal. you can count on that.
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                              ill meet up in norcal but i aint driving to socal. you can count on that.
                              biiitch u know u'll go if i tell you we got a place to stay and eat for free .. pluss.. JB all over!!!!
                              -:¦:-
                              Originally posted by wed3k
                              i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Working...
                              X