Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

auto-x Oct 3-4 at Great America (santa clara)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

auto-x Oct 3-4 at Great America (santa clara)

SO apparently they've been racing there for the past couple months and danyo and i never noticed it. Ive been pretty much out of the loop so i should be going and if not auto-x, probably go karting in fremont.

http://www.americanauto-x.com/
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

if i had the money, id come down. and thats if im not racing in Medford the same days...(rent due on thursday and i might race Medford for cheap, if i go)
    93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

This looks like fun i wanna try it

Comment

Originally posted by itstatcb7kid707 View Post
        This looks like fun i wanna try it
        auto-x is actually more discipline than it is fun. it can be fun if you just want a place to drive hard but to yield good times, you have to be really smooth and hit all the corners and exits consistently and well.

now go karting at lemans in fremont is fun. back sweeper i get that kart sideways full throttle and it comes out perfectly straight and setup for the straight away.

that track is more of a sideways track than grip because it is so slippery.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

oh .. here's all the posting.. disregard my Lounge post.. haha

So what's up with this?.. show up to the event Prep'd for the track and hope that we can register?
          -:¦:-
          Originally posted by wed3k
          i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Working...
          X