I have nothing to do this weekend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have nothing to do this weekend.

Im sick and tired of how boreing my life has become.

Anyone want to have a small get together this weekend at tahoe? Im probably going to go up there regardless.
    visit vgruk

Fly over here to NY and help me clean out some junk from my storage locker
    http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

If you paying ill do what ever you want
      visit vgruk

Comment

I would deffently be down for that ..... Though Im atleast 2 1/2 hours if not 3 from tahoe or reno..... so let us know when you want to do a sac meet and we will see if we can pull a few more Cb's together

Originally posted by evil_demon_01
        Do it once, do it right.
        Saving a dollar is not worth risking a life.
        Missing My
        White -91 LX Sedan - leather converted
        Mulberry 91 EX Sedan

The project 92

Comment

Originally posted by RyanD View Post
          that is a beyond loaded statement

scheirs mini meet idea is good

we have done that around here a few times
          http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by schierholz View Post
            I would deffently be down for that ..... Though Im atleast 2 1/2 hours if not 3 from tahoe or reno..... so let us know when you want to do a sac meet and we will see if we can pull a few more Cb's together
            I'm thinking about going to sac in late December early January. I will let you guys know for a date. It will ha e to be on a saturday. I'm going to visit family on Sunday and I have to be at work early Monday
            visit vgruk

Comment

I'm thinking about going to sac in late December early January. I will let you guys know for a date. It will ha e to be on a saturday. I'm going to visit family on Sunday and I have to be at work early Monday
              IM down!
              Wrecked, Revived, and still Rollin'

Check out my MRT!

Originally posted by deevergote
              The most unique "modification" these days is a full restoration. Take a 20+ year old Honda and make it look brand new... and it'll be more impressive than the guy with the stock-block turbo and plastidipped steelies.

Comment

giggity.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

I'm gonna be in sac this Saturday. Anyone wanna have a quick mini meet?
                  visit vgruk

Comment

Bump
                    visit vgruk

Comment

I think everyone burnt out on the holidays. Im in Sac a lot but I don't see or know any cb7 rides or their owners. If anyone travels 80 Sac to SF, stop by at Mida's shop in Vacaville on Monte Vista. They have a 91 CB7 that' has some sick ass modifications on airbags. All I know about its an OG owner and has been garage kept for the last 16 years and the guy is trying to make road worthy and make his day to day commuter. I hate to say it, I would hate for it to get swiped. The dude is my causing, but I cant talk any sense into the guy and convince him to make that car into a meet or show car. If anyone shows up take a lot pics and post up in here.
                      Happy new years

Comment

Working...
                      X