This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wed3k
    dammit, why is the other thread closed. fuckers.
    Should just delete the post instead of closing it

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

Originally posted by H23 Lude
      so when is the next mash session?

LOLOLOLOLOL, i may be transporting an entire f22 block in the back of the camry this week. it has balding rear tires and blown rear struts. talk about a scraper!

i really hope i dont have any problems, im gonna go put all the tools and spare tire to the front of the vehicle so it can balance the weight.
      Last edited by wed3k; 02-25-2008, 01:05 AM.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

x2 I dont understand that either.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

so when is the next mash session?

LOLOLOLOLOL, i may be transporting an entire f22 block in the back of the camry this week. it has balding rear tires and blown rear struts. talk about a scraper!

i really hope i dont have any problems, im gonna go put all the tools and spare tire to the front of the vehicle so it can balance the weight.
          if he went he wouldn't be able to keep up with us

Comment

well since the other thread is locked, I revieved my calipers today gonna rebuild them.

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

well since the other thread is locked, I revieved my calipers today gonna rebuild them.
              i should buy those calipers too, oh wait i already have them haha

Comment

dammit, why is the other thread closed. fuckers.
                what thread?!?!?!?! fill me in

.. edit: oh nevermind.. the what was done recently thread .. pooo!
                -:¦:-
                i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

why it got locked?

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                  1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                  2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                  2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                  2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                  2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired
                    x2 I dont understand that either.
                    x3

Comment

f22 transportation is a success. now, i cant get the head bolts off so that bites. i need to get this block out before thursday so it can get sleeved.

i spent some quality time with jei at blacktrax too.
                      I <3 G60.

Comment

f22 transportation is a success. now, i cant get the head bolts off so that bites. i need to get this block out before thursday so it can get sleeved.

i spent some quality time with jei at blacktrax too.
                        every time i go to blacktrax i always chat it up with, soaking in the knowledge

Comment

its like walking into a motor junkyard when i went into his storage, there was h23 blocks all over the place. i want. I WANT!
                          I <3 G60.

Comment

its like walking into a motor junkyard when i went into his storage, there was h23 blocks all over the place. i want. I WANT!
                            u should have asked lol, they're building part of ur motor?

Comment

no, im sending it out to camp1320 and they are sending the block to GOlden eagle so it can get sleeved, honed and decked.

im just disassembling, cleaning, measuring main bore housings with ARP main's installed.
                              I <3 G60.

Comment

looks like its gonna be offical. car is gonna be gone within a month. my homie is gonna get the car. hes not into imports btw, domestic fan. he wants it for a commuter. damn, im gonna miss the manual windows. LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X