Bay area caravan meet for walnut creek aug 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bay area caravan meet for walnut creek aug 1

ok me and a couple of people wnat to meet up, some are saying antioch cause we live near eachother...so iono

use this thread to plan who and where you guys are meeting at.

im going to be down in antioch meeting up, humm i forgot HAHAHA....
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

applebees, best place i think
    Cause im da Honda Man!! yadadameen

R.I.P. 92 4dr lx

Newborn- 05 v6 coupe

Comment

ah applebees is off the freeway so that be co, if not a gas station...its not hard to find ur way around there...

we are going to meet up in antoch on hillcrest avenue....
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

im meeting wit my friends somewhr around san mateo cuz isnt antiouc down south? walnut creek is like north-east from me, so im right in the middle...

kinda random my friend just got a 86 accord LX-i, he doesnt seem very interested to come though.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

umm, i think my crew is goiing to have walkie talkies, so i guess if ur in the 1 mile-2 mile range of us, u might hear us, w00t.
          ill post the range we are going to be on.
          I <3 G60.

Comment

antioch is more like north from where u are and walnut creek is like 20 min from antioch, you might as well meet in antioch since your going to pass it on the way, depending on what way you take

R.I.P. 92 4dr lx

Newborn- 05 v6 coupe

Comment

im comming from highway 160 and antioch and concord are all along the way.

who am i meeting up with i thought i was meeting up with a few people.

Retro!

Hater

Comment

I will be meeting everyone in Concord in front of Sears.

Comment

i think im planning on doing the laurel wood shopping center in sna mateo.
                  I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech
                    im comming from highway 160 and antioch and concord are all along the way.

who am i meeting up with i thought i was meeting up with a few people.
                    i'll meet up with you since you going to hillcrest, my boy in his integra is probably going to go so we both will meet if its still official

Originally posted by Prez808
                    I will be meeting everyone in Concord in front of Sears.
                    i'll be there to meet you up, you going to follow us to concord accordztech to meet up with prez? gotta get all the cb7s together

R.I.P. 92 4dr lx

Newborn- 05 v6 coupe

Comment

I don't see why not, the purpose is to group up so we can park all together. Chances are, we'll be parking in BFE, so it would be nice to be coordinated a little bit.

Besides, Sears is right on the way. It's about 1/8 mile from the freeway.

Comment

haha cool now i remember who im meeting up with...

i thought concord is on the way from antioch to the meet...or am i backwards?

Retro!

Hater

Comment

concord is on the way from antioch

R.I.P. 92 4dr lx

Newborn- 05 v6 coupe

Comment

sweet lets plan times everyone...

antoch around 10? pick up prez at like 11 or so?

get to the meet around 12?

i know u fukers are slow hahahah

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Should take less than 20 min to make it to Walnut Creek. Tops.

Comment

Working...
                              X