New(ish) guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New(ish) guy

I don't think I ever posted in her to introduce myself. I picked up a 90 wagon a few months back for $1000. I am now starting to do some upgrades and add-ons. As of right now it has 18" wheels(freebies), Megan Racing "coilovers", Megan racing muffler(made into an axel back), Greddy front lip and amber bumpers. Soon to have amber corners, 6000k hids, clear and red tails and a jdm f22b. Anyways just wanted to say hi. Oh yeah if anybody in the Seattle/eastside needs wheels or tires go talk to my little brother at discout tire in Renton. The new one by the amc theater. He will hook ya'll up.

Originally posted by Corban Dallas
    Oh yeah if anybody in the Seattle/eastside needs wheels or tires go talk to my little brother at discout tire in Renton. The new one by the amc theater. He will hook ya'll up.
    damn i wish he could hook me up here!!!

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Welcome! Now lets see a sexy wagon!

whats with the name? You like the movie "5th Element"?
      93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Well it isnt really all that sexy right now. It is in need of some paint and a couple new body panels. When I get a chance I will snap some pics.

Comment

welcome sounds like its got potential ive always wanted to boost a wagon well big ups keep up the good work PICS...

Comment

I am not planning on boosting it but who knows. Might be bottle fed for awhile

Comment

If you do decide to go on the spray lmk cuz I got a kit for sale. Also welcome and if you decide to come to the meet I think you'll be the first wagon at a NW meet. Atleast that I've seen, who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
                If you do decide to go on the spray lmk cuz I got a kit for sale. Also welcome and if you decide to come to the meet I think you'll be the first wagon at a NW meet. Atleast that I've seen, who knows.
                Mike (Tresexohcb) use to have a wagon.

Welcome btw! need pics of your wagon

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

What kit is it, how much and what included? Picking up the f22b Tuesday

Comment

Ooohh yeah! Lets see some pics man! And u should come to the June 8th cruise with that thing! Also If you need help with the swap let me know, my friends and I can help u do like, ANYTHING lol...
                    Nice to see a another wgn round here. After mike (Tresexohcb) Sold his, there were none lol....

Comment

Thanks for the offer with helping on the swap but my buddies shop is doing it for me. I have a 7 month old do my spare time is minimal The wagon needs new fenders, drivers door and paint pretty badly. Thinking about swapping the wheels after getting it painted to a 15" Mr7 rep or sw88 rep.

Comment

Welcome. I am also new to this forum.

I hope this forum is nicer than other forums I have been to
                        ""Sometimes, whats in my head, isnt really the same concept in life"
                        current ride...'01 IS300

SOLD...'93 CB7 4DR but not forgotten

Comment

Everyone here is real cool mayne...Especially in the NW section.
                          We like family. Welcome!

Comment

I am always running around the Bellevue/eastside area and Renton. If you see a gold wagon with black bumper with a greddy lip, dumped on black 18s that's me

Comment

I honk at u!
                              U'll know its me, I'm LOUD straight pipe lol...
                              And Pink rims...Pink shocka...Pink "DO WORK SON!" Sticker....
                              DUMPd...I <3 My CB7 Decal too lolx...
                              I'll see you lol...I be "runnin allllll over this bitch" LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X