Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah we can try for a meet again , last one to many people flaked on . Oh well, anyway not sure what to do . Me, I'm busy a couple of weekends in September so I don't know if I can make it or not, see what gets planned.

Course next summer I hope to get a campout planned again , some where on the coast.

Another idea would be a Sat,Sun tour of cover bridges , with a campout on a Saturday nite. Probally in the spring.
    needing a new project got rid of bagged S10 going back to Honda's

Comment

we could meet at the oregon state fair in a few weeks
      Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
      Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
      Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
      Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
      Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
      Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

or Oktoberfest in September in Mt.Angel

Comment

September is no good for me. October would be prime other than October 11th and 12th
          93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

my projects
            93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

dude it's a short bus lol , so what are your plans for that

Comment

ive turned it into a camper, built a bed/couch, bought a $5 couch, counter, mini fridge, and want to get a sink in there to wash hands and such.

93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

nice , looks like your keeping it a low budget build, right on. So does it run good?

All you need now is a car dolly to tow the cb7 behind it.

Comment

anything happening that is interesting this weekend, cause I'm trying to find something to do.

Comment

HooDoo AutoX Sat and Sun. Ill be up there tomorrow evening and camping out through Sat night...you should come up

low budget on the bus for sure, thing runs and starts up cherry. Only does 45-50mph but gets the job done, a car trailer would be nice. im looking to register and insure it before the end of next week.
                      Last edited by Charliehstle209; 08-20-2009, 10:31 PM.
                      93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

where are you camping out and what are the prices for camping out and watching the race

Comment

Ok Oregon members auto cross at Hoodoo this weekend , come and hangout , it,s free camping. I'm headin up today for the weekend , and Charlie will be there as well . So come on people come and hang out hope to see you there.
                          Just look for my purple civic cause the blue has the weekend off.

Comment

well three of us showed up at the auto cross at Hoodoo , the race was awesome , lots of good action and cool cars. Meet some great people and had a great campout. Even waking up to my tent iced over and freezing my ass off , it was still worth it.

Extra thanks to Charlie and his auto cross club for putting on a great event and for the invite , me and my family had a great time ,and lookin forward to camping out at Hoodoo next year for auto cross

Comment

If anyone is interested the Albany Art and Air Festival is happening this weekend Aug 28-30. There's going to be car shows on Sat,Sun . And the hot air balloon glow off Friday night, I went to the glow off last year it was cool to watch.
                              Here's the link http://www.cityofalbany.net/parks/nwaaf/

And auto cross at the Linn County Fairgrounds on Aug 30 , I'm going to go watch the event. Here's the link http://www.wmclub.org/flyers/WMC_Aut...st_30_2009.pdf

If anyone is interested in hanging out at either of these events let me know or see you there

Comment

Working...
                              X