PoNdErInG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PoNdErInG

seriously thinking about selling my accord.. its gotten to the point of almost completion. and i really get tired of seeing it just sit in the garage. no time to drive it. its just not fair to let the h22 just sit, and not get drivin....

Do it.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

whats keeping you from driving it.

Comment

Dude, I've always loved your cb7, its clean as hell and you're right, its damn near complete/perfect. I think you just need to keep it, you know if you sell it then magically you'll have all kinds of times when you could have been driving it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
          Dude, I've always loved your cb7, its clean as hell and you're right, its damn near complete/perfect. I think you just need to keep it, you know if you sell it then magically you'll have all kinds of times when you could have been driving it lol.
          well said x2

8 Accords so far:
          '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
          '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
          (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Please do not sell it, even if you have to keep it as nothing more than a trophy for the rest of your life. Just don't sell it.
            R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

my job is the reason why i cant attend "meets" anymore. it works me 24hrs a day "on call". the front lip has become horrid due to the driving and bumps and what not. i've got a brand new set of shoes for it that just sit around..... if i did keep it. i would need to follow in suite of putting the next gen accord lip and side skirts w mud guards... just tired of looking at her just sit... the wife dont care if it takes up the garage. but,,, well i just dont know... really on the fence about this one...

Comment

I'm right there with you on some of this lol. I had to go to a stock cd5 lip on the front (already have cd5's on the sideskirts) because my aftermarket front lip got demolished from daily driving as well. Plus I have a set of awesome rims I'd love to put on but I ran out of money so I might have to sell them. I think ever since I moved out for good, my priorities have changed on the accord and I've gone back to function/form. I realize its not fully the case for you, but times change and the accord is always going to be able to cope.

Comment

Wow, really Charlie? Never thought I would ever see this one. Keep it for a while and really ponder this. Your car is done up really nice. You have one the my favorite CB's. I would hate for you to sell it and have an issue like happened to Sean's where some dumbass buy's it and starts reppin' it as his and FUCKS it up.

Keep it, you wife has no issue with it and you do love the car.
                  3 CB's gone....
                  1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Hey if you REALLY want to sell it. Hit me up! Ill buy that bitch.

Comment

absolutely not!!!! no selling the car charlie

p.s. if you wanted to get sell those 18s im all ears

my ride

Comment

the wheels have been sold. i've had the same wheels for about 5years and they've been on three accords.. it was time to get out, while the gettin was good. fetch'd me 500.00 with tires. got new wheels. just hav'nt putem on yet. for now, she is sittin on cinder block's in the garage... no joke!!!! she looks like she's been jack'd... besides,, the new shoe's put the exhuast about a quarter inch off the ground... cant really drive it like that..... and no, im not gonna raise it up!!!! just need to get it down to the shop to have my pipe tucked up a couple inches for a lil more clearance....
                        Last edited by snailin91; 02-01-2010, 02:51 AM.

Comment

Stop pondering, you sell it, I stab you. End of conversation.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

I sold mine and regret it to this day man!!!!

Don't do it! It is better to driver her every now and then to not drive her at all.....

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                            PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

just SCORED at my local wreaking yard.....

stanley clear fogs with mounting braketts, wire harness and dash switch

and front bumper lip as well with all mounting bolts and clips.

keith wanted 50.00 for everything, i gave him 38.00 bucks... not to bad considering on how much you guys pay for the lights with out harness.... im purdy stoked right about now.

plus,,, a buddy of mine is letting his new ram 1500 go back to the bank. and flip'd me his 08 alpine digi knob tilt face cd player with ipod hook up for 100.00 bucks... he just bought it at car toys 12 months ago and spent 500.00 on it...

not to bad of a day.. plus its my friday today....

Comment

Working...
                              X