Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any meets in tacoma soon?

alright if there are any meets in tacoma soon,, im down

well Jamie, i need to hear from a couple of my "tuner" pals. their cars are down for the moment, and would prefer to have them at the meet. they have only missed one meet a peice. and that was the last meet. you know,, the one that no one showed up to... but as soon as i hear from Sean n Dave, i'll get one set up. but mostlikely gonna wait till the holiday seasons are over(turkey day and x mass day). most people are a lil tight on cash, and prolly cant afford to dool out the mulla for the typical hangs. but i am however gonna be holding gatherings soon at my casa. but that is in Everett. i'll be sure to "pm" you when sometin is comin up. so stay tuned, never tell when us crazy guys gonna get together again.....

Comment

hey charlie the cars back up and running again so if we wanna get another meet going im down
      My OLD Members Ride Thread

Comment

hey, all the purple lights under my car are broken. i accidentally ran over a tire on the freeway. u like how i made my dash look all wavy n stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by hondrcrgirl
          hey, all the purple lights under my car are broken. i accidentally ran over a tire on the freeway. u like how i made my dash look all wavy n stuff?
          yea it looks tite

Comment

cool glad to hear your car is up n goin again. feels good to get the "gremlins" outa the system. still waitin to hear from Sean, so if your able to get ahold of him. let me know how his progress is goin.

HEY EVERYONE DAVE IS MOBILE AGAIN

Comment

!

damnit....im sorry guys/gals!!...even though no girls havent made it to the meets....but yeah...my girl is still sittin on her ass! im trying to figure out a deal on a 53mm all aluminum KOYO radiator...since its really what i want....but seems like im not getting the funds fast enough...and the cheapest i found was $290!! FRUCK!! sucks when ur radiator is cracked and leaking coolant like a 90 year old that cant control their bladder!! you guys can always have a meet without me ya know.....

-ill keep ya posted!!
              Sean
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

yeah, been meanin to get one of those "cool guy" radiators. but too much loot.

Comment

OOOK! soo i hear a couple people wanna have a lil meet....well my ride is up and running again, so any weekend is good....except this coming weekend...i have friends coming into town from pullman...so im busy everyday! im down for the next weekend which is the weekend of the 1st i believe.....if its on sunday! haha....oh and ill be gone december 8th-10th that weekend cuz im goin down to san diego to check out the SDGA! i might....MIGHT be gone the weekend after too...might take a weekend and roll down to northern cali for the D1 finals!! woohoo!! anyone wanna go???

ok just a lil update for ya!
                  -sean
                  F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                  Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

well look at me im mister important, goin all over "creation" to have fun. well some of us have to work for money. j/k sean, good to hear from ya. been noticin a few peeps not posting for about the past month or so. glad to see your still interested in the forum.

Comment

im down whenever. glad to see you got a radiator sean
                      My OLD Members Ride Thread

Comment

hey guys its been a while for me...alot of shit goin on but yea i'll be down for a meet sometime after the holidays or whatever..just let me know!

josh

Comment

well i thought Josh had given up on us. but yeah, i think i will have the next meet after the 1st of the new year. that way it will give peeps some time to re-coupe from the holiday husell n busell. but yeah keep tuned in, cant tell when the next will pop up.

Comment

alrighty!

Comment

I'm down for a meet.

Yo I'm down for a meet now. Since the Accord is running like a champ and no more drunk buddies having a head on collision with a telephone pole.
                              "form follows function."
                              Louis Sullivan

Comment

Working...
                              X