**PICS PICS PICS** Mt. St. Helens Meet & BBQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**PICS PICS PICS** Mt. St. Helens Meet & BBQ

I'll get the media thread started for out Mt. St. Helens meet and BBQ today. It was a lot of fun, although the weather could have been more cooperative. lol I clocked 428 miles on my odometer, almost all of which were at or above the posted speed....thank god. All in all, a great drive imo.

Johnstone Ridge Observatory (4000 ft.) Can't see Mt St Helens with the fog though.

Juan and his beauty next to my pile, LOL!

BBQ time, this is at the state park.....very green.

Light the BBQ up!!! David (DA92CB7) approves of our fire.

Here's the crew, tryin' to stay dry

The park is beautifully....green

Last edited by maroonaccord2.2; 10-09-2006, 12:58 AM.
    1992 Accord LX - SOLD

damn man that whether looks like it was fucken colddddddd but hey it looked like you guys still had some fun man

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
    "2SIIC"
    Authentic Jerseys for sale
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Yup, cold and wet.... But it's Washington so, you get used to it I guess. The fog was so thick in places, you couldn't see 50 feet.
      1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

thats tight man i like it the pics look crazy cause of the background fog

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
        "2SIIC"
        Authentic Jerseys for sale
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Damn and phat went, fuck I want to see his car in person, Well good times guys, good times, and I must say I just made a trip up to Vancouver this Weekend and you fuckers up in Canada don't know how to drive, I'd rather cut out one eye and drive in Seattle than cruise the streets of Vancouver, fucking inconsiderate drivers up there.

Comment

haha, you guys will never guess who showed up.

ERIK

highlight for the answer

but yea, it was pretty cool.cold, wet, but who doesnt like wet lol, jk.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
              Yup, cold and wet.... But it's Washington so, you get used to it I guess. The fog was so thick in places, you couldn't see 50 feet.
              yea, I almost crashed. i couldnt see shit.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Erik went I don't see his car up there.

Comment

WOW! That's dedication! Great looking meet guys.

Comment

joser didnt yu get some pics? juan did too...post em boys! oo i raced juan on the freeway hehe..twas fun. post pics!

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordwagon
                      Erik went I don't see his car up there.
                      He got as far as 504 (the meeting spot before our ascent) but decided to bail......he had other plans yesterday evening. I've got a sweet driving pic of his car, I'll upload it later.
                      1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by slammedEX
                        joser didnt yu get some pics? juan did too...post em boys! oo i raced juan on the freeway hehe..twas fun. post pics!
                        Who won? Looks like you guys had fun despite the weather thankfully, hopefully my car will be up for the next meet. (russ i need to talk to you about getting some stuff installed in the next few weeks) bump for more pics
                        Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                        Project 240SX
                        Originally posted by chillin943
                        anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                        Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

I have to resize my pictures, i got a nice rolling shot of josh's car.
                          H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

my pictures pretty much sucked plus their all the same shots and russ's
                            Last edited by phatdoughnut; 10-09-2006, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Oh yeah and Josh is faster, we were doing a buck twenty. I was in fourth gear around 7k.

i totally redlined it hard in 3rd i forgot i lowered my damn rpms... im gona jack it back up to 8k

Comment

Working...
                              X