Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ALKI BOAT LAUNCH!!! TOMORROW 5:30PM!!!! BE THERE!!!

i washed my car...and im gonna head down there straight after work....

my DSLR camera is charging just for the occasion!!!
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
      ALKI BOAT LAUNCH!!! TOMORROW 5:30PM!!!! BE THERE!!!
      i cant make it.. i detailed the shit outta my car tonight it looks amazing.. but im going riding tomorrow.. any chance on another small meet sunday??!

8 Accords so far:
      '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
      '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
      (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Is anyone else gonna be there..... im leaving now.

oh well if not, should be some nice cars down there!
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Is anyone else gonna be there..... im leaving now.

oh well if not, should be some nice cars down there!
          Yeah, I rolled down but EVERYONE and there BROTHER decided to go. Guess I should have thought about that. The boat launch was PACKED and there was 1 open parking spot . Too many people so I left.

Took me 30min to get from the Avondale exit to the boat launch and 45 min to get back to the freeway. Left my house at 4:45pm and got home at 6:50pm. anywho, there were some pretty nice cars and girls there, too bad they were all like 18. I did watch some lady rollerblade into a telephone pole though, that was pretty funny, she looked back for someone or thing and turned back around and WHAM! I wonder if she is ok?
          3 CB's gone....
          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

i must have been behind you a lil ways. LOL

i got there at 545. took me about 40 mins to get to the boat launch and about an hour to get back to the highway! only a handful of cars were left... SCOOBIES and a couple really nice EVOs.

oh well...sure is nice out though... a bit too warm for me.

Comment

I Saw Alex...Caught between ALOT of cars...I stayed in that line for a WHILE..
              Easily an HOur...My car overheated lol....
              But I saw someone at least..

Comment

well i got moved and have dial up internet at now at least lol. pulled my ka24de apart....broken intake cam and flooded cylinders one and two, blown headgasket ftw. car is going to be down for a few more months. meanwhile i picked up a geo prizm ftw LOL. i have some really big plans for the s14a when it comes back out. seans going to be scrambling for tq is all im gonna say
                Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                Project 240SX
                Originally posted by chillin943
                anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
                  well i got moved and have dial up internet at now at least lol. pulled my ka24de apart....broken intake cam and flooded cylinders one and two, blown headgasket ftw. car is going to be down for a few more months. meanwhile i picked up a geo prizm ftw LOL. i have some really big plans for the s14a when it comes back out. seans going to be scrambling for tq is all im gonna say

i dont think so.....

Comment

i dont think so.....
                    why is EVERYONE out to get u Sean? U need to turn all gangster, and start smakcin fooz.

Comment

sean is the most jdm, so everyone has to go after him. LOL stock rating is 217hp/203tq at 11psi foo. thats without aftermarket exhaust, intake, hot pipe/cold pipe and fmic upgrades, oh and a bump up to around 14 psi all from a little t28 snail
                      Project 240SX
                      Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
                        sean is the most jdm, so everyone has to go after him. LOL stock rating is 217hp/203tq at 11psi foo. thats without aftermarket exhaust, intake, hot pipe/cold pipe and fmic upgrades, oh and a bump up to around 14 psi all from a little t28 snail
                        haha me luv u long time. thats cute though... a snail.

lolz @ 4-5psi @ 235-40whp/160-170tq with NO bolt ons...

Comment

Shit, looks like I'm going to have to get bigger cams, bored out TB/plenum AND a head start.
                          3 CB's gone....
                          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Looks like I'LL Need a fucking JET.

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
                              Shit, looks like I'm going to have to get bigger cams, bored out TB/plenum AND a head start.
                              i still have some parts laying around, h22 tbs and plenum, ebay front strut bar, 92-93 bumper lights (2 sets), both front fender liners, couple fog/rear fog switches, prothane rear bushing kit, etc. lemme know and i'll hook stuff up for cheap, i need swap money lol
                              Project 240SX

Comment

you guys will lose to me anyways, so whats it matter
                                Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                                Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                                Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                                Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                                Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                                Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Working...
                                X