Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about it? Aug. 30th Lincoln Park. 1pm.

Comment

Count me and the family in. Zack get a hold of me asap

Comment

When I'm not dog ass tired from work. I will..
        Time my be changing to 4pm...

Comment

Any body interested in a K20Z3 Si head??? lol ill have an extra one soon.
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
            yeah
            let me put it on my h....

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
              You and your damn car!

This ought to be interesting as to what you will do.
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Yeah Im curious what your up to also,lol.

Comment

Originally posted by joekt View Post
                  due dilligence?... is a raise after two years really so much to ask for. it not like im bad at what i do either.

i dont completely hate my job. im not happy with my new manager at all and i just feel like the whole industry is screwed right now. everyone i talk too who has started semi recently (within the last three years or so) has a similar story to tell me.

Managers can still give raises if they so desire... Yes the new raise steps suck, but atleast you cant get fired on the spot for wanting to move to another department if your union...
                  H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut View Post
                    Managers can still give raises if they so desire... Yes the new raise steps suck, but atleast you cant get fired on the spot for wanting to move to another department if your union...
                    yeah about that, i quit that shit i might even try my luck somewhere else in the industry but i say fuck top foods

my ride

Comment

so made 386.94whp316wtq@21psi on the dyno last night

Comment

If anyone is interested...

PeaceMan For Sale
                        93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Originally posted by Charliehstle209 View Post
                          If anyone is interested...

PeaceMan For Sale
                          oh yeah why would anyone be interested in a cb7 putting down real power i forgot there is so much other shit to talk about like neon lites and loud mufflers and various other bull shit

Comment

Originally posted by DRQPQUT View Post
                            so made 386.94whp316wtq@21psi on the dyno last night
                            badass
                            cant wait to see it on the 3rd

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
                              badass
                              cant wait to see it on the 3rd
                              You should race him!
                              3 CB's gone....
                              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Anyone interested in the following items....??? ill bring them all this sunday... all prices are my bottom line prices. pretty much giving the crap away! ill take offers though as long as you dont stray too far away from my listed prices.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=111204
                                Last edited by Father Time; 08-01-2008, 01:26 AM. Reason: Link posted instead
                                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Working...
                                X