• Show
Clear All

And you have a date with your sister.

You're family is fucked.
    Click for my ride thread.

Comment

are you going to come out on friday or what bitch

Comment

No, I really don't have the time. After monday when all my finals are over I will have nearly 2 weeks off. I'll have all the time in the world then.

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7 View Post
          No, I really don't have the time. After monday when all my finals are over I will have nearly 2 weeks off. I'll have all the time in the world then.
          for 2 hours on a friday night?

Comment

ok so it sounds like a no go on friday?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Anybody with a 6 lug truck looking for a set of wheels? I have a set of 17x9 w/+42 offset for sale. I will get some pictures if there is interest.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
                for 2 hours on a friday night?
                At UW you actually have to do work.

Which I normally don't, If I didn't have 3 finals on monday I'd come out. But I already have to go out on saturday for a lame parent dinner so I'm going to have to pass on Friday. Next time.

Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY View Post
                Anybody with a 6 lug truck looking for a set of wheels? I have a set of 17x9 w/+42 offset for sale. I will get some pictures if there is interest.
                Does it look like any of us have trucks?

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                  ok so it sounds like a no go on friday?
                  idk
                  not anymore

Comment

At UW you actually have to do work.

Which I normally don't, If I didn't have 3 finals on monday I'd come out. But I already have to go out on saturday for a lame parent dinner so I'm going to have to pass on Friday. Next time.
                    What are you majoring in again and what classes are you currently taking? I was majoring in Mechanical Eng. and minoring in math. I always took 17 credits. I hardly studied(crammed only when there were tests) and hardly did my hw.

I still have a 3.8gpa. UW isn't all that hard. Try having Chem, Math and CSE in the same quarter.(all were the weeder courses)

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                      What are you majoring in again and what classes are you currently taking? I was majoring in Mechanical Eng. and minoring in math. I always took 17 credits. I hardly studied(crammed only when there were tests) and hardly did my hw.

I still have a 3.8gpa. UW isn't all that hard. Try having Chem, Math and CSE in the same quarter.(all were the weeder courses)
                      Yeah this is true. I haven't done shit all quarter though so I'm having to create my portfolio for english, cram for ess 101 (JOKE I know, but I don't go to class) and study for econ 200 (again easy but I'm not trying to fuck with this grade.)

Math 124 really messed me up (3.1 overall) so I'm trying to raise that back up this quarter.

I'm currently in the library for the 2nd time this quarter.

Comment

Does it look like any of us have trucks?
                        Some people have more than one vehicle.

What you guys think, 15x7.5 w/-5 offset?

Comment

Some people have more than one vehicle.
                          Like me. Who wants an accord?

Comment

yeah
                            if a mexican can do it so can you

Comment

Yeah this is true. I haven't done shit all quarter though so I'm having to create my portfolio for english, cram for ess 101 (JOKE I know, but I don't go to class) and study for econ 200 (again easy but I'm not trying to fuck with this grade.)

Math 124 really messed me up (3.1 overall) so I'm trying to raise that back up this quarter.

I'm currently in the library for the 2nd time this quarter.
                              You're taking easy ass classes dude. There' shouldn't be any reason as to why you're studying so damn hard.

English is the only class that fucked me up. I hate being forced to write. Math 124 was fun, lol. Which prof did you have for that one?

Comment

Like me. Who wants an accord?
                                I will take it if your giving it away.

I got two vehicles as well yo!

Comment

Working...
                                X