• Time
  • Show
Clear All

No fighting premeet, kiss and make up. Hold all grudges til may 8th

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Hmm idk if that's the greatest idea.

Comment

Just picked up all my parts, engine is sitting in the garage, the fun starts tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by noobcake View Post
          Hmm idk if that's the greatest idea.
          just promise to hold my grudge extra tight gage.

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
            just promise to hold my grudge extra tight gage.
            you are my favorite black person zack. idk if its even possible to HAVE a grudge lol

Comment

Originally posted by noobcake View Post
              you are my favorite black person zack. idk if its even possible to HAVE a grudge lol
              i meant my uh "grudge" wink wink...

Comment

lol you guys are messed up! Soio i might be getting a 89 Legend for 500$ or possibly less! Which would be awesome cuz i neeed a 4dr! And realyl wanna take my car off the road for a while to tie up some loose ends!

8 Accords so far:
                '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Just chillin

Hideous auto tranny seperated

Sexy and stripped

Just got the block and head painted, tearing down the timing doing the manual tensioner swap, picking apart pieces here and there. By far one of the cleanest 30k engine I've ever seen. Not even a sheen of buildup under the valve cover, everything I look at makes me feel like the engine was preened over every day of it's life before it got shipped to me.

Comment

Good shit man! Keep going!!!!

Comment

I've been sick off my ass running a fever since Saturday morning, just can't shake this shit, I can only work in short spurts before I can't breathe, so it's going much slower than I allotted this for. Also fucking crank bolt decided to be a bitch for 4 hours.

Comment

Comment

/\/\/\ Screw denors tools, I was using the snap-on honda crank tool, still took a 6ft breaker bar, so roughly 700 ft lbs of torque to break the fucking thing loose.

Comment

Yeah I had that happen once. It sucks. I had to get a torch and got it glowing red.

Red Wagon DD - 1993 EX
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172734
                            Gray Wagon Project - 1992 LX
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=166337

Comment

^^
                              Jeez.
                              Those things truly are a bitch lol

Comment

Yea sometimes those are a fucking bitch! I had a bolt fight me for a week every night after work! It was on a 3rd gen accord so no pully tool for them just gotta use a chain wrench on the bich to hold it from moving

8 Accords so far:
                                '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                                '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                                (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Working...
                                X