Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoa, that poor accord had a real melt down.

@ Domesticated, I live in Eastern Oregon, i'd be 100% down for a meet on the east side of the state if theres enough people

Comment

Originally posted by CB7DX420 View Post
      @ Domesticated, I live in Eastern Oregon, i'd be 100% down for a meet on the east side of the state if theres enough people
      There isn't.

Comment

that sucks. it figures tho, everyone around E.O. and E.W. rides a civic with a body kit and a fart can lol I only know like 4 people with CB's and 1 might not even have it anymore

Comment

You guys better be signed up for the spring meet

I got some lude bb6 springs i was using on my wagon laying around Charlie

8 Accords so far:
          '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
          '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
          (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

im down to go to spokane for a weekend.....ill plan something soon......
            My 90 coupe Mr thread....
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

http://youtu.be/QQh56geU0X8
              Cant stop laughing! I fucking love Top Gear hahah

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
                im down to go to spokane for a weekend.....ill plan something soon......
                I'd be all over a meet in Spokane.

Comment

I must buy a wagon, someone find me a wagon

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Back from the dead?! Lol

I blew a tire yesterday at the Euro Port Townsend cruise!
                    Good thing i have a good record with les schwab they gave me a free used tire

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Originally posted by tresexohcb View Post
                      I must buy a wagon, someone find me a wagon
                      Oh man i just seen an arcadia green wagon on craigslist yesterday for i wanna say about 2500 pretty clean to lol
                      1990 CB7 *RIP*

Current-91 EX and 92 EX

Comment

Been thinking about painting mine green to match my coupe.. but i think ill stay white and do a pearl midcoat when i repaint her

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
                          Been thinking about painting mine green to match my coupe..
                          Says the guy who has been fapping over frost white handuhhs for years

Comment

Oh I've always been here, just trolling like a champ. I'm looking for a manual wagon which makes my search doubly hard

Comment

If someone on this forum bought that 91 se wagon from ferndale ten minutes after it was posted on craigslist. I hate you

Comment

Originally posted by RUGER 2.2L View Post
                                Says the guy who has been fapping over frost white handuhhs for years
                                Yea thats tru haha.. Id just hate to see my 3 gallons of arcadia go to waste!

I think ill just end up doing a Tri-Coat white on the wagon, repaint the base with frost white and then do a mid coat with a blue pearl and then clear

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Working...
                                X