No announcement yet.

*NW Bitchilism Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I hate being sick, it fucking sucks... Missing 2 days of work and 1 day of school... ugh

I hate the flu with a passion, but it seems that even if you do get a shot, you still get it.. Thats why I dont get a shot.
    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
      Well I hate being sick, it fucking sucks... Missing 2 days of work and 1 day of school... ugh

I hate the flu with a passion, but it seems that even if you do get a shot, you still get it.. Thats why I dont get a shot.
      The flu shot only protects against certain strains ( the most dominant ones that season) Not all strains.

Sucks to be sick though.

Last time I got the flu was about 8 yrs ago and it sucked big time. I couldn't keep anything down for 2 days and just slept a lot.
      3 CB's gone....
      1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
        The flu shot only protects against certain strains ( the most dominant ones that season) Not all strains.

Sucks to be sick though.

Last time I got the flu was about 8 yrs ago and it sucked big time. I couldn't keep anything down for 2 days and just slept a lot.

the shot also takes 2 weeks to take full effect

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
        My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185
          oh my, that will get you in shape asap! make sure you wear comfortable shoes lol
          Everyone is saying I've lost weight already. I've been there about 2.3 weeks now.

But yea, today wasn't as busy as everyone expected. Mostly because the snow didn't stick at all. But it was busier than usually cus I just got home. I get home around 6 usually.

But FUCK! I'm tired!

Les Schwabs will get you in shape if you're a lazy ass. I haven't been sore one day since I've worked there. Lost weight maybe, but I haven't been sore or super extra tired like at other jobs.

Everyone at work always asks me if I'm sore or how tired I am and it just makes me think they are a bunch of lazy asses because they make it seem like it's hell.

Must be the Mexican in my I guess.

Sean, it was apples and pears. Washington doesn't grow much strawberries.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy

LOL thanks for the clarification. glad you moved on. i need new tires BTW for the ITRs...hook a 1/2 asian up.
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

I only get 10% off.

Comment

So you did get the Job at Les Schwab. Nice.

Time to save man, Christmas is coming!

I fucking hate the Holidays!
                3 CB's gone....
                1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

yea, I've been working there for a while now.

Manager said this check is probably going to be over a grand. I hope he's right. I really want to buy my own laptop. That's ALL I want this year.

Fuck everyone else. I ain't buying them shit.

Comment

Best thing to do is look for online specials through tirerack or discount etc. and then have them shipped to your home and then go have them mounted/balanced
                    無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

Everyone is saying I've lost weight already. I've been there about 2.3 weeks now.

But yea, today wasn't as busy as everyone expected. Mostly because the snow didn't stick at all. But it was busier than usually cus I just got home. I get home around 6 usually.

But FUCK! I'm tired!

Les Schwabs will get you in shape if you're a lazy ass. I haven't been sore one day since I've worked there. Lost weight maybe, but I haven't been sore or super extra tired like at other jobs.

Everyone at work always asks me if I'm sore or how tired I am and it just makes me think they are a bunch of lazy asses because they make it seem like it's hell.

Must be the Mexican in my I guess.

haha if i was working there, i know my back and and feet would be sore
                      Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                      Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                      Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                      Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                      Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                      Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by accord4thgen
                        Best thing to do is look for online specials through tirerack or discount etc. and then have them shipped to your home and then go have them mounted/balanced

good to know. thanks

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                        My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

yea, I've been working there for a while now.

Manager said this check is probably going to be over a grand. I hope he's right. I really want to buy my own laptop. That's ALL I want this year.

Fuck everyone else. I ain't buying them shit.
                          Schwabs is a good job. Specially If you can make it out of the pit into the brake area where you dont get cold..

My friend did it for like 6 yrs, made bank specially during winter time all that damn OT. Then you get a sweet bonus, plus they pay for all your training on brakes and shit..

Damn good deals on tires too..

Keep this job, its a good one..
                          H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

I got hired as a seasonal. But I'm busting my ass off so I could hopefully stay on board after the season. I'm usually one of the first to arrive and the last to leave.

The asst. manager makes over $100,000/year.

Comment

Holy shit it's cold here! DAMN!!
                              1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

i got in an arguement outside a bar with this guy, then his 2 brothers and another friend got all excited and got in my face, and next thing i know i got punched twice. now my jaw hurts
                                Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                                Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                                Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                                Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                                Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                                Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Working...
                                X