• Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many accords have you owned?

How many accords have you ownd?

me,, im on my 3rd..
    1st. motor swap, gots wreaked, my fault, sold it
    2nd. some mod's, gots stolen, didnt feel the same, sold it
    3rd. almost no mods, have alot of mod's ready to go on, still own, sits in the garage til spring...

i've had 1 for 14 years.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

3 also man

maybe 4 soon!

1- 1990 Ex sedan white had idleing issues and stuff gave back to owner
      2- 1993 Lx Sedan Brownish Perfect just Rust..still have!
      3- 1992 Ex Coupe H22a Swap and lots of other aftermarket stuff

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7
        i've had 1 for 14 years.
        ? really?

that's pimping

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris
          ? really?

that's pimping
          Yup, bought it when i graduated Highschool.
          ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

i owned an 86 till 2000. and had my 91 since then. ahhh memories lol
            "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

im on my 3rd, and plan to keep it for a long time
              Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
              Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
              Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
              Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
              Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
              Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185
                im on my 3rd, and plan to keep it for a long time
                don't we all and then something better pops up

Comment

1st.1990 lx..great car first car bought when i wuz 15 had dc headers exhaust aem intake lowerd blow it up on freeway parting out

2nd my car i have now 1992 ex has all the old parts from my old car and some

Comment

my 91 LX 2dr
                    my adopted 91 lx 4 door thats been in my family since it had 2 miles on it, I have been riding in that car for 16+ years.
                    Last edited by OnBBS17s; 12-06-2007, 04:35 AM.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                    My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

i've had 1 accord. my first car and still have it and have had it for the last 6 years and many more to come!

Comment

Ive owned the one accord for 8 years..... but i think its done.
                        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

4 accords. 3 cbs and 1 3g

1st: '91 EX. motor blew. JDM f22a took its place. then it was wrecked 4 months later
                          2nd: '89 LX-i. 360K. thats all that needs to be said. lol
                          3rd: '90 LX. getting a f22a6 swap. then getting sold
                          4th: will be getting it this weekend. then project Synister Shadow will begin

Comment

1. 89' Accord LX-i- too many problems with it 399,xxx mi. sold it, the person wrecked it 2 weeks later.

2. 91 LX still have it (obviously) don't plan on getting rid of it anytime soon.
                            3 CB's gone....
                            1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

six!

1. 1993 LX : frost white sedan : 5spd with 240+k miles. learned how to work on cars on this and did my first JDM H22 motor swap. i kept it until i realized how bad the rust problem actually was. I swapped it back to stock and sold it. MR Thread

2. 1993 EX : frost white sedan : super clean automatic with 113k miles. my pride and joy. having learned on my rusty LX, i took my time to make sure i did everything to this car properly, including converting it to 5spd. and then i was in an accident with it. and then the hood popped on the highway. so i stripped it to its bare shell and had it towed. unfortunately i never made a MR thread for this, just various threads about issues i had.

3. 1991 EX : championship white sedan, automatic, 170k miles. bought this from PM and used it as a backup car while i was still deciding what to do with my wrecked shell. it is now back on the road as my winter beater. MR Thread

4. 1993 EX : frost white sedan. automatic. same as my car #2 except with more miles, more rust, and more work to be done to it. the F22 died and i swapped in my original H22 while leaving the auto tranny. I never made a MR thread for this either, but heres a good thread with pics. this car is still sitting in pieces, waiting to be put back together next spring.

5. 1990 EX: pewter grey sedan. automatic beater i picked up cheap from a gas station. i bought it to fix and sell, but it ended up staying around for a couple years as a backup car. new motor and transmission and various fixes, and its now for sale. MR Thread

6. 1992 EX: frost white COUPE!! my first coupe, i bought this car from ATX. i dont need to give details about it because its the one i drive now, that most people should know about. MR Thread
                              Last edited by cp[mike]; 12-06-2007, 01:12 PM.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                              Current cars:
                              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Working...
                              X