Souther Cali. meet 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Souther Cali. meet 1

well this was the first so cal meet and 4 of us showed up...di2accord, xlr azn, exaccord and myself, arrozburner. a couple of people werent able to make it (onewisepunk, olivroom, teamfoxaccord and timmyotoole) so hopefully everyone could be there next time. we didnt go to san diego after all so we just had the meet at my house and drove down to my job for the pics but as you can see, they came out dark...sorry guys. believe me, all the cars looked nice (and you were worried about your water spots clint) anyway, without further ado, i present to you the first ever southern cali cb7 meet...

(from L to R : exaccord, arrozburner, di2accord, xlr azn)

this one wouldve been nice if it wasnt too damn dark!

again, i apologize for the crappy pics

well that is all, hopefully we could meet up soon and get better pics but with more people next time.

Originally posted by fizzbob7
    first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
    Originally posted by ACC0RD22
    no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
    So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Once again.... DAMN IT!!! I should've been there! Ok ok. When's the next one? You guys wanna meet up @ TAB this tuesday?
    O'skool fo sho! You might hate, but I been doin' this long before you know.

Comment

it was fun meeting up with you guys yea we should have another one and a lot more people to go lets get this thing planned already im down just tell me when and where i have nothing else good to do....

if you guys want we can all go down here to san diego and we can all go to the place i was taking to you about and den drive somewhere else to take some nice pics i'll find a camera to borrow this time but it was fun lets have another one....
      Beast: Evo X
      Daily: 93 Accord LX Wagon

Comment

sorry

im sorry i couldnt make it (i work too much) ...... but next time ill be thier for sure, if i have to take the day off from work then so be it !!! i wont miss the next 1

Comment

sorry if Im flooding the boards, but just trying to see if anyone is going to SD tomorrow!??? So Cal meet 2
          OLD GUY CREW #1

BDC #4

93 EX coupe 5 speed

Comment

IM HERE IN SD EVERYDAY TELL ME WHERE TO MEET UP!!!

Comment

onewisepunk was talking baout the bbq you invited all of us to but never gave us the directions...ass! jp how was the bday celebration? ass!

Originally posted by fizzbob7
              first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
              Originally posted by ACC0RD22
              no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
              So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

never had one... sorry for not tellin you guys.. a close friend of mine passed away that week and i was helping out the family with the funeral services the wake, viewing practically everything i really didnt even celebrate my bday i didnt even realize actually that that sat. was my bday oh well theres always next year 20! not a teen anymore hahaha.... my gf gave me jdm sidemarkers doe hahaha i was happy bout that im gonna prolly put it in tomm. or thurs....

so ramiro when we gonna start another meet alot of socal been wanting one where do you want it i know we can have more then 10 people there just got to have a good date, time and place

im leaving in 6 weeks gotta have at least 2 b4 i go

come on people think start plannin...

as for me i can do it anytime i have all the time right now

Comment

Working...
                X