Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NISEI CAR SHOW & 2SIIC Autolife's Debut! 8/15/2009! (sneak preview pg.1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha i knew it! i was like waait tim is the only person i know with type C tracers!

mike is a cool guy, when i met him he really humble about the accord and preludes because in our community its flanked by civics and integs. I give him hella props for trying to bring more accords/preludes in this mainstream world of imports. Im trying to do the same thats why i drive underdog cars like our cars. its just a closer set community.

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool View Post
      yeah it's a love or hate it appeal and in the end of the day, it's mike's thoughts that really matter.

those were my wheels i lent to him and believe me they are aggressive for my tastes. 17x8 +30 and 17x9 +35 racing hart tracer type-Cs. they will be going on the wagon as soon as i convert to 5-lug.

like mike said, he isn't a slammed rider nor a low offset guy. either way his lude is repping our small little accord/lude community among a sea of civic/integras.
      well said..
      The beginning of a new era............................
      165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
      184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

yeah it's a love or hate it appeal and in the end of the day, it's mike's thoughts that really matter.

those were my wheels i lent to him and believe me they are aggressive for my tastes. 17x8 +30 and 17x9 +35 racing hart tracer type-Cs. they will be going on the wagon as soon as i convert to 5-lug.

like mike said, he isn't a slammed rider nor a low offset guy. either way his lude is repping our small little accord/lude community among a sea of civic/integras.
        It was good seeing you Saturday Tim! I was standing in line to get in when the Supastar Caravan drove by. I thought that was cool! I got a few pics of the caravan, but was a little slow in busting out the camera. In anycase the Supastar line up of cars was dope! Awesome rides the team has.

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bacal36 View Post
            It was good seeing you Saturday Tim! I was standing in line to get in when the Supastar Caravan drove by. I thought that was cool! I got a few pics of the caravan, but was a little slow in busting out the camera. In anycase the Supastar line up of cars was dope! Awesome rides the team has.
            thanks man. i'll be sure to forward your sentiments to them. btw, got any pics of my wagon? i saw you snapped a few while i was parked on the street.
            1cor10:31
            - 92 LX coupe
            - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

next years eibach were gonna have even more goodies. I'm already doing a blueprint on the next project

Comment

thanks man. i'll be sure to forward your sentiments to them. btw, got any pics of my wagon? i saw you snapped a few while i was parked on the street.

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

wow, haven't seen tim's wagon for a while. looks awesome..
                  The beginning of a new era............................
                  165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                  184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

super awsome! thanks paul!
                    1cor10:31
                    - 92 LX coupe
                    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
                      wow, haven't seen tim's wagon for a while. looks awesome..
                      x2..

Comment

Found Lummies S2K and a part of 1clean92 on skunk 2's web site

here's the link

http://cms.skunk2.com/id/338/Nisei-Showoff-2009/
                        NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                        DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Working...
                        X