congrats gabe on your new blessing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congrats gabe on your new blessing

this thread is to wish gabe the best for the birth of his little girl. may the Lord bless you and your family with rays of sunlight and that he shines a light on your children. May you guide them in the path or good and that your family stays together in union with the Lord as your anchor... once again congrats and i hope to see you next week at the "Elsinore Nights"
    Last edited by my 9t9d; 11-22-2009, 03:57 AM.
    from this

congrats to you POPsss!!!!!

Comment

Oh snaps, didn't see this, I've been busy with my little girl I haven't had a chance to jump on the site tell now.

thanks for showing some love. hope I see you guys at the next meet, I'll post some pic's later.

Marry Jane

Comment

Marry Jane

Comment

wow you just took me back to the old days (2 years ago) its fun to see that the new gens and wonder what they will become and how they will change our lives. enjoy them and allow yourself to be loved by them dont forget to tell them how much you love them and show them that they rule your world... once again congrats see you in two weeks cause thurs is thanks giving and i dont think that peeps will chow up..
          from this

Comment

Working...
          X