No announcement yet.

IE Division (909,951, Desert 760)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yo, who's got an extra car i can borrow, lol.... im flying over there either tomorrow or tuesday. so there's a meet on the 14th huh? damn, i wish i could drive down there so i can meet up with you guys every now and then... oh well, at least i'll be in town.
    R.I.P.

AzN VtEc PoWeR (6:38:35 PM): im gonna go shit in someones cereal

Comment

the meet is on the 11, the 14 is tuesday or wednesday,

edgar wish i could help you with the ride but i have school and all this other shit, if you roll by the house, hit me up
      Members Ride

Comment

woops well i was close

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
        "2SIIC"
        Authentic Jerseys for sale
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

anybody wanna help me fix my problem with my a arm or whatever .. as stated previously..

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

i would help you out man but i dont have the right tools for it

"2SIIC"

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
              the meet is on the 11, the 14 is tuesday or wednesday,

edgar wish i could help you with the ride but i have school and all this other shit, if you roll by the house, hit me up
              dont sweat it man, i wasn't being completely seriuos about it.... and yeah, dont trip; i'll hit you up for sure. i'll find a car somewhere so I can go pound some beers with you and who ever else is wants in...
              R.I.P.

Comment

i will help you out if you bring it down to my house,
                Members Ride

Comment

cool, just let me know when
                  Members Ride

Comment

might as well bring your CB7 edgar maybe you can get the V tec to work with jesus

"2SIIC"

Comment

Originally posted by EdgarCb7
                      yo, who's got an extra car i can borrow, lol.... im flying over there either tomorrow or tuesday. so there's a meet on the 14th huh? damn, i wish i could drive down there so i can meet up with you guys every now and then... oh well, at least i'll be in town.
                      You don't HAVE to have your CB to meet with us homeslice just bring yourself, your the homie Fo life.
                      CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

yeah, mang... I just meant that with out my ride, I'll have limited transportability. I borrow one of my friend's civic. one with a swap, then we can have some fun see what jesus' car can really do....

i woud want to take my car but im flying out there and since i cant fit it in suitcase that shits gotta stay on the driveway...

see you fools soon....

Corona time again at Tony's, lol.... or my house, it'll be empty so bring your own chairs fuckers!!! lol.....
                        R.I.P.

Comment

party everyday at edgars, a race you say ay, we will see about that one, let me know when
                          Members Ride

Comment

so today being bored, i decided to get my lazy ass off the couch and finish sanding my damn car, fuck, i did most of it, and the bodywork came out bery straight from what i can see, but i still have to sand little shit like the door jam all the edges around the panels and figure out how to take the damn moudlings without braking the clips and all that shit,

i was looking to paint it phantom grey metallic, what do you guys think, any color suggestions, plus my auto shop teacher said he will spray it for me for free, he has like 12 years in bodywork experience so i think he will do a good job, so if anybody is around ontario that wants to help out, let me know,
                            Members Ride

Comment

hmm how about a bullet grey???

"2SIIC"

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
                                hmm how about a bullet grey???
                                pics?
                                Members Ride

Comment

Working...
                                X